Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="listenup"]For what it's worth...

Charger linebacker Shaun Phillips has just reported via his Twitter account that San Diego and Dallas are working on swapping cornerback Antonio Cromartie for running back Tashard Choice.

I wouldnt mind Choice leaving 1 bit being i think he is their 2nd best RB (Jones #1).[/quote]Wow.

Comment

[quote user="listenup"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

Hello Winter Olympics and Baseball
      [/quote] We got the Knicks too,even tho alot of games are really tough to watch.[/quote][]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

[/quote]We at least have the NFL Draft.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

Anyways, I really don't know what to say. The only thing that helps is I can laugh at the Chargers just a bit more. They almost had Eli, then the Giants win the SB. They actually had Brees, and now he wins the SB....

Not sure if any Charger fans are even thinking what was just in their grasp...
          [/quote]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.

Comment

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

Anyways, I really don't know what to say. The only thing that helps is I can laugh at the Chargers just a bit more. They almost had Eli, then the Giants win the SB. They actually had Brees, and now he wins the SB....

[/quote]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.[/quote]</P>

Besides the post.......... AG also has a legendary thread in his name [] JK GWAT</P>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaeMz...amp;playnext=1</P>

The SB commercials were pretty good this year , not great imo.........the above I always thought was a classic maybe 5 or 6 years ago</P>

Comment

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="AsianGiant"]My friends, I cannot comprehend the game tonite as to what has happened. I almost feel like the Giants lost the game tonite. Not only that, did anyone notice, this was a very fast game? The 2 minute warning before the 1st half, I had to take a second look. I thought it was 2 minutes ending in the 1st QUARTER! Not for the half! Very fast game...

[/quote]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"]Amazing that you have a real long post in your name.[/quote]

Welcome to the thread!

Comment

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]No more Football for months. [:'(] [:'(] [:'(]

[/quote]We at least have the NFL Draft.[/quote]

too bad that is only for a couple hours for 1 day

i could care less about rounds 3-7

Comment

YO!!!!!

wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]YO!!!!! wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??[/quote]Heck yearh more thanDid you Know threads. Way more

Comment

http://bangcartoon.com/2009/4thandfour.htm

Comment

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="cheese_cake"]YO!!!!! wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??[/quote]Heck yearh more thanDid you Know threads. Way more[/quote]</P>

Well, no wonder. AGFHC started over 3 years ago... the "Did You Know" thread started less than a year ago.</P>

But, there will be no catching the AGFHC thread. It has a life of its own.</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]YO!!!!!

wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??[/quote]

Where have you been?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="cheese_cake"]YO!!!!! wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??[/quote]Heck yearh more thanDid you Know threads. Way more[/quote]</p>

Well, no wonder. AGFHC started over 3 years ago... the "Did You Know" thread started less than a year ago.</p>

But, there will be no catching the AGFHC thread. It has a life of its own.</p>[/quote]

I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X