Hey everyone wh***zzupppppppppp

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey everyone wh***zzupppppppppp
      [/quote]

hey!

Eli's a good little brother:
      http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/09/eli-...in-super-bowl/

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Hey, mjg... how's everything going with the new position?</P>

Snowed in here. We lucked out the last 2 storms which stayed south of us, and we only got the fringes... 6", where Wash D.C got over 2 feet. But, this one is stalled over our heads and is dumping the white stuff fast and furious... close to a foot since last night.</P>

So, mjg, you need to get in your plane and sweep around us with some of that sun-ray powder the government has been hiding from us.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
          [/quote]
          http://boards.giants.com/forums/3259/1259322/ShowThread.aspx

We are coming for ya....lol

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

Hey, mjg... how's everything going with the new position?</p>

Snowed in here. We lucked out the last 2 storms which stayed south of us, and we only got the fringes... 6", where Wash D.C got over 2 feet. But, this one is stalled over our heads and is dumping the white stuff fast and furious... close to a foot since last night.</p>

So, mjg, you need to get in your plane and sweep around us with some of that sun-ray powder the government has been hiding from us.</p>[/quote]
            We had some major rain here on the left coast in January. Never seen it rain so much around here. Been working my butt off to include flying every weekend since the new year.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="GiantsWinAlltime"][quote user="cheese_cake"]YO!!!!! wow.....been gone for a while.......threads still goin eh??[/quote]Heck yearh more thanDid you Know threads. Way more[/quote]</P>

Well, no wonder. AGFHC started over 3 years ago... the "Did You Know" thread started less than a year ago.</P>

But, there will be no catching the AGFHC thread. It has a life of its own.</P>

[/quote]

I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
              [/quote]</P>

Cause no thread can cover world events , local news, sports , weatherand the TMZ[just to mention a few topics lol]like this one...........just can't be done![]</P>

News flash.......theres another blizzard outside affecting the tri-state area jk</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
                [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

whats your ETA?[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm not sure of any forum threads anywhere on any message forum that has as much as we do.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

hmm.....not too bad.....interesting....

Comment

Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
                    So
                    when I came in Thursday I remembered seeing my keys to my car on the
                    desk but at the end of the shift they weren't there....everyone was
                    sure they saw them but I didn't know if I had left them at home since I
                    kept the truck. Then they talked about these 3 seedy looking guys who
                    had been in earlier...asked to use the bathroom, letting them walk
                    right past the desk with my keys

So I came in this morning and
                    my car was gone. Called cops, full report....get a call around 4 that
                    they had engaged my car a few blocks from my work, car sped off...when
                    they came around the corner the 2 guys were gone and my car had
                    careened into a train overpass and demo'd the front end...Officer Savage
                    described it as "pretty bad man" I guess the front tire was disengaged
                    from the car when it was removed.

So yeah....**** my life .....

Comment

oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk

Comment

I've been going to school and just really busy....but have alot more free time now.....I check the boards from time to time but have recently been getting back into them.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
                          So

[/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've had my own issues with car theives so I know exactly how you feel. It really makes you think why humans have to come down to such petty thievery. Are they not capable of making a decent living? Do they really like ruining someone's day?

It will all pass. Right now it's just a shock because it's so recent. I can go on and on about my car, which I actually just sold 6 months ago.

You really do appreciate the cops though in times like these.....even if it's just for car theft....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
                            [/quote]

I'm not sure if we even have something like that here. I never heard of 3rd party liability insurance....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]Tuesday night I decide to just go home and keep company van instead of going back to the shop.
                              So

[/quote]

Wow sorry to hear that. Trust me, I've had my own issues with car theives so I know exactly how you feel. It really makes you think why humans have to come down to such petty thievery. Are they not capable of making a decent living? Do they really like ruining someone's day?

It will all pass. Right now it's just a shock because it's so recent. I can go on and on about my car, which I actually just sold 6 months ago.

You really do appreciate the cops though in times like these.....even if it's just for car theft....

[/quote]

my sympathy towards the both of you. My work car was stolen twice....obviously recovered but the 2nd time I got it back, I drove to my in-law's house in Indiana and left it there. (92 Honda Civic EX)

It really pisses me off how some people can just screw over another human being without the slightest iota of compassion. Never mind what you might be going through or anything, just basically a bottom-feeder shafting good, honest folk.

I hope those thieves get syphilis.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]oh yeah, to boot when I renewed my insurance last year I just went with 3rd party liability insurance over theft and fire and all that good stuff

/headdesk
                                [/quote]

I'm not sure if we even have something like that here. I never heard of 3rd party liability insurance....
                                [/quote]PLPD I think its called

just covers anyone you hit or anything you hit....$2million coverage in case you get sued...doesn't fix your car or replace windshields or get you a rental

Comment

Working...
                                X