Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Just watching the anthem now and that video is even funnier. That did take a while...lol

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]SO SINCE WHEN HAS A NATIONAL ANTHEM BEEN UP FOR CREATIVE LICENSE.

GODDAMN THAT OH CANADA SONG TO OPEN THE GAMES PISSED ME OFF

how did the organizers say okay to allowing some kid rearrange the GODDAMNED NATIONAL ANTHEM.

IS IT ME?!?!

[/quote]i'd imagine they'll here about it.. no one could sing along..she has a nice voice but it wasn't right.. this ceremony has been a little embarrasing.. and confusing lol

Comment

Crazy Canada only has 33 million people, we have 300 million and your country is bigger.

Comment

more square feet of awesomeness per capita than any other..lol

Comment

they really should just light the torch already!!!!

Comment

heh Lando, if you are watching..thats a chick singing!!lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]heh Lando, if you are watching..thats a chick singing!!lol[/quote]
                Still watching my friend, but I stepped out, not sure who you are referring to.

I love how they are hyping up the hockey. This might be the first time in my life I actually watch...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]more square feet of awesomeness per capita than any other..lol[/quote]
                  that was awesome. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]they really should just light the torch already!!!![/quote]
                    No ****, I can't believe all those people danced the whole time all those people came in.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]heh Lando, if you are watching..thats a chick singing!!lol[/quote]

I love how they are hyping up the hockey. This might be the first time in my life I actually watch...
                      [/quote]this tourney is goig to be the best ever imo. just about everyteam is stacked.. US maybe in a little trouble unless Millar stands on his head

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]they really should just light the torch already!!!![/quote]
                        No ****, I can't believe all those people danced the whole time all those people came in.
                        [/quote]have you seen the crash video... dude was travelling at 144 km an hour slammed into solid steel structure.. not sure why they showed it on the news i thought that wasn't in good taste at all

Comment

This is a little odd...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This is a little odd...
                            [/quote]what is?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]This is a little odd...
                              [/quote]what is?[/quote]
                              The violin thing

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]heh Lando, if you are watching..thats a chick singing!!lol[/quote]

[/quote]this tourney is goig to be the best ever imo. just about everyteam is stacked.. US maybe in a little trouble unless Millar stands on his head[/quote]
                                I don't know much about it as you know, but I am excited..

Comment

Working...
                                X