Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]that Canadian Gold Medal Skeleton racer walking through the crowd chugging a pitcher of beer was pretty epic imo

[/quote]he's a rockstar!! maybe this is start of a tradition..win a gold someone buys yah a pitcher..

Comment

not sure if you've guys seen the newish race called Ski Cross (coming up tomorrow i believe) .. if you haven't! watch it, you won't be disappointed..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]not sure if you've guys seen the newish race called Ski Cross (coming up tomorrow i believe) .. if you haven't! watch it, you won't be disappointed..[/quote]
        They have had it in the X Games for a while. It is awesome and crazy. Almost like short track on skis.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

I love Scott Boras's reputation getting worse and worse by the minute.....

In today's economy, anyone who he represents are meant for each other.... the White Sox's official withdrawal is based on their offer just not being enough for Damon....no hiding it....
          [/quote]

he's ending up in Detroit....my gut feeling.
          [/quote]don't count out the Jays.. if they do i would hope they'd flip him (along with a pitcher) for a prospect or 2..[/quote]

you were saying? [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

In today's economy, anyone who he represents are meant for each other.... the White Sox's official withdrawal is based on their offer just not being enough for Damon....no hiding it....
            [/quote]

[/quote]don't count out the Jays.. if they do i would hope they'd flip him (along with a pitcher) for a prospect or 2..[/quote]

[/quote]

It's going to be weird to see him in Tiger uniform. The blow to Boras's reputation though is great....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

[/quote]

[/quote]lmao... nostradamus i am not ..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's going to be weird to see him in Tiger uniform. The blow to Boras's reputation though is great....

[/quote]u want wierd picture Jeter in a different uni.. thats how i feel about Halladay going to the Phillies

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

[/quote]

[/quote]lmao... nostradamus i am not ..[/quote]

neither am I...just seemed logical for him....he's also a supposed Wings fan....

Ohno yawns because he already knows that he's unstoppable...LOL j/k

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Not to go off topic on an already off topic thread, but did anyone see the White Sox pull their offer on Johnny Damon?

[/quote]

[/quote]lmao... nostradamus i am not ..[/quote]

neither am I...just seemed logical for him....he's also a supposed Wings fan....

Ohno yawns because he already knows that he's unstoppable...LOL j/k
                    [/quote]blah!! 2 Canucks speedskaters in finals and they can't even come close to a top 3.. you guys are having an incredible Olympics..good on yahs.. although you could've let us have Hockey atleast, that one stings a bit

Comment

LOL....it's weird right?

I didn't think we would be this strong.

No arrogance mind you, just genuine surprise.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

[/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

[/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol [/quote]

I'll buy that. []

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]LOL....it's weird right?

[/quote]i think Canada is just being a gracious host..it would be very rude of us if we hogged the medals lol [/quote]

I'll buy that. []
                            [/quote]Canada would have to medal in every event left to beat you by one for overall lead.. sounds real easy to me lol

Comment

So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event

Comment

So last night I'm sitting there waiting for Canada-USA hockey. They said 7pm. I'm waiting and waiting watching 2 ice dancers dressed up in little cowboy outfits on channel 4 NBC. I called a friend finally and asked what the deal was with game. Turn to CSNBC the game started and was in the 2nd period before I realized what happened. lol My fault for notreading anything before I watch the event

Comment

Working...
                                X