Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Hi Gmen4ever and Iggy. Welcome! And yes I'm home safely AG. I had Grey Goose Cosmopolitans (which is all I drink) and a sister is feelin' lovely. Had about 3. I don't get out much so this was long overdue. Neither do my bosses as a matter of fact. Its nothing like watching serious hard nose attorneys doing the electric slide. Lol![/quote]

Hi Bleu! Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

wow guess that fooled them hawks!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

That was sweet!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

Can you imagine if Huffy/Coughlin ever called for that..I would have a heart attack from the shock...

Comment

am i too late?... i just got home..i had to go out to dinner with my family for my mothers birthday

Comment

Welcome GMENFANFOREVER and iggy. Good to have some more quality posters join the thread.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

That was sweet!!
                [/quote]</P>

watching sopcast now, full screen looks ok to me though.</P>

this ref is always calling tight challenges in favour of the team that has the ball!!</P>

Comment

Wait, what's sopcast and where do I find this?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Can you imagine if Huffy/Coughlin ever called for that..I would have a heart attack from the shock</FONT>...
                    [/quote]</P>

unfortunately not[] </P>

well who knows, maybe if we play seattle in the playoffs??</P>

Comment

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]am i too late?... i just got home..i had to go out to dinner with my family for my mothers birthday
                      [/quote]

The matter in which you speak of has been aborted.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]wow guess that fooled them hawks!![/quote]

Can you imagine if Huffy/Coughlin ever called for that..I would have a heart attack from the shock...
                        [/quote]</P>

if u do have a heart attack, my special water from a glacier in Alaska could revive u. It was blessed
                        by an Eskimo medicine man.

</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Wait, what's sopcast and where do I find this?</p>[/quote]

streams a bunch of channels to you. lets you watch NFL network which is what
                          I'm doing....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Welcome GMENFANFOREVER and iggy. Good to have some more quality posters join the thread.[/quote]

Thanks frutepye! It's good to see that there are still good posters like every one of you left. I was really thinking about leaving these boards with all the trolling that was going on.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Wait, what's sopcast and where do I find this?</p>[/quote]

go here

sign up and download the player and you can watch NFL network games...

Comment

sopcast lets u watch tv on your cpu for free.</P>

the nfl network is one of its channels</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X