Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I couldn't turn this off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiInBOVHpO8

[/quote]</P>

Kinda reminds meof the Austrailian music at the end of the movie "Crocodile Dundee"...not the theme but the music at the end of the movie. Can't seem to find a link though</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

very sorry to hear that....you and your Mother are in my thoughts.
        as you know Cancer is a bit of a beast in our family as well...so all I can say is be strong for Mom's sake, and let her know that nothing's changed, she's still Mom.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear that mjg...........thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

as you know Cancer is a bit of a beast in our family as well...so all I can say is be strong for Mom's sake, and let her know that nothing's changed, she's still Mom.
            [/quote]
            Yeah it was really sudden. My stepdad called me on Monday to say she was in the hospital, and could hardly walk. The cancer is also in her stomach and lungs.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

your Mom, and you and your family, will be in my thoughts and prayers, mjg. I lost my wife of 43 years to the beast in Novemeber, and it is a brutal thing.</P>

Comment

[/quote]Sorry to hear this.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  Yeah it was really sudden. My stepdad called me on Monday to say she was in the hospital, and could hardly walk. The cancer is also in her stomach and lungs.
                  [/quote]oh god, I'm so sorry

get it down safe, I hear there's a lot of weather that way. Stay strong, all our prayers for you

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, hello from 33,000 feet, on my way to NY. My Mom is in the hospital with a cancer tumor in her spine undergoing surgery right now. They say the cancer is so bad that maybe she has a year left.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

Dude, that is horrible to hear! I'm glad you were able to come here to share this with us, nothing like the AGHC-family. These kinds of news always "wakes" you up, no matter where or what you're doing. It sounds pretty aggressive the way the doctor sounded. Hopefully she can fight it as long as possible while doing it comfortably....

Comment

Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
                      MJG

Comment

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-feat...epage&amp;cid=

this was reported a day or so ago...but due to som eof the more weightier events recently posted I hope this is not seen in poor taste.

Apparently Vonn and Mancuso have beef....and it appears Julia is the one with the issue. Sad really, and a bit embrassing for Team U.S.

PS
                        If in poor taste, forgive me all.

Comment

/poke
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate with us....[B]

Comment

I got 99 donuts cus a ***** ate one.....

just thought id throw that out there

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=444224.html?__source=msnhomepage&cid=

this was reported a day or so ago...but due to som eof the more weightier events recently posted I hope this is not seen in poor taste.

Apparently Vonn and Mancuso have beef....and it appears Julia is the one with the issue. Sad really, and a bit embrassing for Team U.S.

PS
                                If in poor taste, forgive me all.
                                [/quote]
                                I on the other hand have to agree with Mancuso on this, even when Vohn goes down in the slalom they open up it up all about Lindsy, Mancuso has been skiing great and was defending her gold from 2006 in GS and who is in the spotlight, poor Lindsy.
                                It's unfortunate that she got injured before the Olympics and probably could have had a much better showing but lets get by this and give the rest of the team some respect. having to go back up and ski a second run after 13 other competitors tore up the mountain and if you are not a skier you do not realize there was not way she was going to have the legs on the bottom to make a real run at it so she got burned on an unfortuante incident and with a lot of luck will have a great run today.
                                As far as her calling it like it is, get over it, the media has done an overall horrible job of covering the entire olympics.
                                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                                X