Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</p>

Who are the Mets?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <font color="#0000ff">Not sure if you were there JP</font></p>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</p>[/quote]
    He was supposed to be but he flaked like dandruff...[:@]

Supposedly he is going come to the next one but we will see. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</P>

Who are the Mets?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <FONT color=#0000ff>Not sure if you were there JP</FONT></P>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Was MB poster LT there? I don't recall seeing him there either. He used to be around all the time on the boards....he seems like a good kid</P>

Comment

we need to start charging cover ... all the vagrants meandering through

[H]

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</p>

Who are the Mets?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <font color="#0000ff">Not sure if you were there JP</font></p>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Was MB poster LT there? I don't recall seeing him there either. He used to be around all the time on the boards....he seems like a good kid</p>[/quote]
          He was not. Neither was Dezzzr.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]we need to start charging cover ... all the vagrants meandering through

[H]

[/quote]

LOL....I go over "there" every blue moon or so and dirty their water....

damn it! Team Canada, (Women), has awesome defense...just hoarding the Net. It's like 3 G back there!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
              MJG
              [/quote]

Good to hear. Keep us posted.
              [/quote]
              Well they were able to get the tumor in her back under control so she can walk again.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
                MJG
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                Well they were able to get the tumor in her back under control so she can walk again.
                [/quote]

that's great news!!!! truly glad to hear this.

Comment

31 Medals?? you can stop anytime soon yah know!!
                  we are tied in Gold medals though

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
                    MJG
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

That's good news. Walking is significant, especially for her own spirits because she won't be dependent. Give her your best hugs, mjg... too bad you don't live closer.</P>

Comment

wow this thread is epic

Comment

[quote user="GMEN2010"]wow this thread is epic[/quote]</P>

and will continue to be.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="GMEN2010"]wow this thread is epic[/quote]</p>

and will continue to be.</p>[/quote]
                          Circle the Wagons []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we are tied in Gold medals though [/quote]
                            Only 1 Gold medal matters in Canada. Unfortunately you won't be getting that one....

Comment

Canada will win gold easily in men's hockey. They want it more than any team. USA is not getting past Finland.

Canada will win the gold medal race now.

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Canada will win gold easily in men's hockey. They want it more than any team. USA is not getting past Finland.

Canada will win the gold medal race now.[/quote]heh now!! i like this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X