• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I feel like I did before the Superbowl.

Team USA are the Patriots

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I feel like I did before the Superbowl.

[/quote]wouldn't we be the huge favorites?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I feel like I did before the Superbowl.

[/quote]wouldn't we be the huge favorites?[/quote]they won the regular season meeting

and whatever burkewgn86...U.S are the favorite ... undefeated, won last meeting

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I feel like I did before the Superbowl.

[/quote]wouldn't we be the huge favorites?[/quote]they won the regular season meeting

and whatever burkewgn86...U.S are the favorite ... undefeated, won last meeting

[/quote]i guess vegas sees it differently.. burke lol

Comment

Comment

USA just needs to score 1 goal and Canada will need more than 70 to get theirs if history repeats itself.
              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

YOU WANT USA!?!?

YOU GOT THEM!!!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][/quote]</P>

Ban... <FONT color=#ff0000>who are you rooting for today?</FONT></P>

Comment

Congratulations to all you proud Canadians.</P>

You won the most important single Gold Medal</P>

You set a record for Gold Medals</P>

US seta record for total medals. </P>

We gave you a good game. It was a great ending to a great Olympics</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

Congratulations to all you proud Canadians.</P>

You won the most important single Gold Medal</P>

You set a record for Gold Medals</P>

US set*a record for total medals.* </P>

We gave you a good game.* It was a great ending to a great Olympics</P>[/quote]it did turn out to be pretty good didnt it.. thanks Zim you gave us a run thats for sure

Comment

haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol[/quote]</P>

Hey, nickelback has some good stuff.</P>

Did you watch last night? NBC had Mary Carillo do a pretty long spot about all of the great comedians that are from Canada. It turned out to be a shamelesspitch for the 'upcoming' Saturday Night Live.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol[/quote]</P>

Hey, nickelback has some good stuff.</P>

Did you watch last night?* NBC had Mary Carillo do a pretty long spot about all of the great comedians that are from Canada. It turned out to be a shameless*pitch for the 'upcoming' *Saturday Night Live.</P>[/quote]didn't get a chance to see it, woulda liked too though, theres probably a few names i've forgoten.. i just read the other day that Stephen Colbert grandparents were from just north of me and Vince Vaughn's momma was a Hamiltonian.. like me

nickleback is one of those bands i cannot figure out why i don't like them, good sound catchy tunes singers got a decent voice.. somethin just bugs me lol

Comment

Canada did pretty good with the Games I think. Not nearly as many facepalms as I expected. I bet we've started something with the home country belting out their anthem and over the top (or near American proportions) flag waving.

Still can't get over the up and down of that game....really thought it was yours in OT Toronto Police said there were thousands that took to the streets after and not one damage or arrest made !!! [] wooo Canada LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X