Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?
    [/quote]we can talk about how the Jays are in first place [Y][/quote]

kings of april, jesters of october

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?

[/quote]boooo yah big meanie, can't just let me have this..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SRY3zxlf2U&amp;NR=1</P>

What do think of my swing JK LOL</P>

[/quote]looks like the club got too much loft under it.. you didn't finish off your backswing lol[/quote]</P>

LOL Thanks for the tip........sometimes you need another set of eyes to see whatyour own can't see!!! </P>

[/quote]and a youtube account so the world can laugh at yah lol[/quote]</P>

Is'nt it amazing what people will do to get on youtube? lol I have no urge at all to post anything on there................but I sure get agood laugh at what others post on it</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?
          [/quote]

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/13/magnitude-quake-hits-chinas-tibet-region/ww[/link]

the newest EQ ????

signs of the Times....

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/14/report-elin-close-filing-divorce/[/link]

Elin's leaving ????
          [/quote]</P>

Just don't see Tiger and the wife working this one out...no matter what he says or does , he humilated her ......."Hell hath no fury like a women scorned".......................Lot of money on the table in this one </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?

[/quote]boooo yah big meanie, can't just let me have this..[/quote]</P>

http://bluejays.fandome.com/video/114461/Fake-Umpires/</P>

These 2 guys are hilarious................are they still following the Jays this year?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?

These 2 guys are hilarious................are they still following the Jays this year?</P>[/quote]not sure.. nice life though eh? following their favorite team around.. not sure i'd go with the dramatics.. ok... i probably would but it would takea half dozen beer or so

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

These 2 guys are hilarious................are they still following the Jays this year?</P>

[/quote]not sure.. nice life though eh? following their favorite team around.. not sure i'd go with the dramatics.. ok... i probably would but it would takea half dozen beer or so[/quote]</P>

</P>

They do have quite the life and don't have to put with this kind of stuff. When I saw them on TV @ Yankee Stadium last year they were right in sinc when itcame to ringing a batter strikeout. Funny guys. I like to see Lou Pinella give them the business someday..............they'd be back at those day jobs pretty fast lol</P>

</P>

Comment

to be honest, they annoy the hell outta me. when i see them on TV i pray someone would punch them in the kidneys lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]to be honest, they annoy the hell outta me. when i see them on TV i pray someone would punch them in the kidneys lol[/quote]
                    I'd get them with a beer the first time - pretend he scared me

then it might be go time the second beer

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?
                      [/quote]

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/13/magnitude-quake-hits-chinas-tibet-region/ww[/link]

the newest EQ ????

signs of the Times....

[link]http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/04/14/report-elin-close-filing-divorce/[/link]

Elin's leaving ????
                      [/quote]

Weren't we just talking abotu EQ's last week? Weren't we just saying that at some point it's no longer coincedental? Like I said before, I'm willing to be blind and put them all in the coincedental category but now something doesn't seem right...

I'm not ready just yet to step off the ledge, but anymore 7.0+ EQ's and something wicked is going on...

As for Elin I am SHOCKED.

Seriously, I know no woman should or could withstand THAT many chicks that Tiger cheated with, but I thought this was going to be a typical celebrity get back together kinda thing.

Kinda like Sandra Bullock, I mean, where are her divorce papers...

WOW!!

Comment

[/quote]boooo yah big meanie, can't just let me have this..[/quote]

LOL I've never heard that phrase before but that sums it up....

They start fast and then come playoff time they just crumble. Sorry Banny...

But I can say that is impressive that they can do that with their staff.....

Especially without Halliday now....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?

[/quote]

Halliday being gone really hurted them.

But hey Vernon Wells is coming through for 'em.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?
                            [/quote]

the newest EQ ????

signs of the Times....

Elin's leaving ????
                            [/quote]

Weren't we just talking abotu EQ's last week? Weren't we just saying that at some point it's no longer coincedental? Like I said before, I'm willing to be blind and put them all in the coincedental category but now something doesn't seem right...

I'm not ready just yet to step off the ledge, but anymore 7.0+ EQ's and something wicked is going on...

Seriously, I know no woman should or could withstand THAT many chicks that Tiger cheated with, but I thought this was going to be a typical celebrity get back together kinda thing.

WOW!!

[/quote]</P>

EQ's - The earth is bubbling.</P>

We talk about Global Warming and the rise of the air's average temp.</P>

How about the average temp of the earth? One of these days I'll look it up, but I know the geologists have temps for our earth. Maybe our core temps areslightly increasing. If that's happening, it would also have an effect on our air temp... and the Global Warmingincrease might not be due to just thepollutants we put into it, but rather a combo, along with the earth Temp increasing. There are some, I know, that would ascribe the increase in earth temp as due to the increase in air temp... but, maybe not entirely.</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?

[/quote]

Halliday being gone really hurted them.

But hey Vernon Wells is coming through for 'em.
                              [/quote]Ahem, its Halladay []</P>

AG you are wrong my freind, historically the Jays and TO teams as a matter of fact start out like crap and start playing well closer to the end of season when there is no pressure, due to being eliminated from any playoff race after the first week [:@]</P>

now these Jays for the past 2 seasons are starting a new trend.. out of the gates quick but the results arethe same lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So what's the topic for this week fellas?
                                [/quote]

the newest EQ ????

signs of the Times....

Elin's leaving ????
                                [/quote]

WOW!!

[/quote]</P>

EQ's - The earth is bubbling.</P>

We talk about Global Warming and the rise of the air's average temp.</P>

How about the average temp of the earth? One of these days I'll look it up, but I know the geologists have temps for our earth. Maybe our core temps areslightly increasing. If that's happening, it would also have an effect on our air temp... and the Global Warmingincrease might not be due to just thepollutants we put into it, but rather a combo, along with the earth Temp increasing. There are some, I know, that would ascribe the increase in earth temp as due to the increase in air temp... but, maybe not entirely.</P>

[/quote]</P>

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-last-months/1</P>

You guys hear about this volcano eruption in Iceland. It's grounded air flights all over Europe including Britain and Ireland. My daughter and her boyfriend flew to Dublin last week for avacation. They are supposed to return Saturday.....I'm praying they can but only if it's safe to fly</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X