Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][/quote]</P>

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][/quote]</p>

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</p>[/quote]

Oliver STone and that other puke, what's his name, the fat dude? anyway real **** bags.

when I first watched Platoon, I thought it was dope.

then I served.

watched it again like what is this (poop) ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</P>[/quote]

Oliver STone and that other puke, what's his name, the fat dude? anyway real **** bags.

then I served.

[/quote]Michael Moore? i love his movies..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</P>

[/quote]

then I served.

[/quote]Michael Moore? i love his movies..[/quote]</P>

I have no opinion of his movies. I know what his slant is, and I know the slant from the other side. Facts are skewed by both sides. I think that the freedom to view all sides, and then to make your own reasoned opinion, is what's important.</P>

Comment

I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

[/quote]

Things seem to be escalating daily doesn't it?

Israel said those ships were carrying arms. So how come in all this latest debacle, no one has checked to confirm the ship had arms? Unless I missed it, it seems such a logical thing to do?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][/quote]</p>

Saw the movie "W" recently. Oliver Stone , the movie director , is trying to make him look like fool. I thought it made him look better than ever[] seriously........ aaaahhh the good old days</p>[/quote]

then I served.

[/quote]Michael Moore? i love his movies..[/quote]

[:O] it's O.k, still love you man [B] (just not your Jays)

see? in spite of whatever political differences that exist I can be bi-partisan and cross the aisle.

unlike a certain President.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

[/quote]

Israel said those ships were carrying arms. So how come in all this latest debacle, no one has checked to confirm the ship had arms? Unless I missed it, it seems such a logical thing to do?
                  [/quote]

the slow spiral's beginning to pick up acceleration friends......

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

the slow spiral's beginning to pick up acceleration friends......
                    [/quote]

Something is definitley in the air. There's a catastrophe once a week around the world....

I don't remember anything like it....2010 has been a horrible year so far!!!

Comment

more insanity
                      [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37467424/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001[/link]

plus all those hackings in schools in China....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]more insanity
                        [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37467424/ns/world_news-europe/?GT1=43001[/link]

plus all those hackings in schools in China....
                        [/quote]

Yeah so much for gun control over there in the UK eh???

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut</FONT>

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics []

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

then I served.

[/quote]</P>

"Platoon"....a lie.</P>

"JFK".......a lie</P>

"Nixon".....a lie</P>

"W".......a lie</P>

"Wall Street"........OK that was good.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

then I served.

[/quote]</P>

"Platoon"....a lie. <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed</FONT></P>

"JFK".......a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed</FONT></P>

"Nixon".....a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>did'nt see it</FONT></P>

"W".......a lie <FONT color=#0000ff>agreed [if true still makes "W" look a lot better than whatStone was looking for]</FONT></P>

"Wall Street"........OK that was good. <FONT color=#0000ff>aaaahhh........pretty good</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Oliver Stone writes his own history and then sells itto the American public. He's got a whole generation believing his account of the JFK assassination. The actual facts mean nothing to Stone. Ken Burns he's not....even if Burns does not get all the facts exactlyright</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]I might have missed the scenario for Turkey attacking Israel, but I called it.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Damn them Ruskies when they invade Nunavut</FONT>

[/quote]they're that angry over us kicking their buttocks in the Olympics [][/quote]</P>

</P>

The Ruskies don't like losing......NYET!!!........be careful what sayor they will send you off to the salt mines lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X