Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

Why so much turmoil? LOL!!!!
    [/quote]i'm sure they apologized afterwards lol</P>

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>

[/quote]

I've heard about the manhole thing too...I guess they wanted to get closer to the leaders. Some conspiracy people say some of these protesters are secretly being paid to cause this havoc, not just in CA but in other places too....

There are peaceful protesters there but I don't see much if any coverage on them.....

[/quote]i don't even know what they are protesting.. the others causing the damage, i don't think they are protestors just losers looking for trouble.. i don't mind the regular hippie pothead koom bi ya protestors.. i wish they had turned the water cannons on the otherones[/quote]</P>

So they are protesting but they don't even know what for? lol</P>

The water cannons [if they had been used]may have convinced them to find something more constructive to do[]</P>

[/quote]lol. they know they just aint so bright.. Reporter to G20 protester: So why are you here protesting? Protester: We are here to make sure our voices are heard, and to tell the leaders that they can't ignore the voices of those they were elected to represent. Reporter: Okay, so you have the attention of the media, what message do you want to say that you feel hasn't been heard? Protester: I told you. No one listens to us. Reporter: I am listening and we are broadcasting live so all of Canada and probably most of the G20 leaders are listening too, what do you want to say? Protester: That no one listens to us, this makes us angry. Reporter: We are all listening. We are broadcasting live across Canada and the world. What are you protesting against? Protester: That no one will listen to us. Reporter: We are all listening. Protester: Be warned Canada, we will not take not being listened to lightly. Reporter shakes his head and drops the microphone in frustration and disbelief.[/quote]</P>

It's all in the drugs</P>

Comment

and what drugs they must be lol

how have you been Zim?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and what drugs they must be lol how have you been Zim?[/quote]</P>

Hanging OK, Bandy... thanks for asking. My 38 year old son has a steady stream of young people, 20-50 (I'm 63... so, they're all young) over here and it keeps me entertained.//lol.</P>

I'm anxious for camp to start </P>

Peace, and more 3rd down conversions this season.</P>

Comment

http://news.mydaily.com/2010/06/30/d...isconnected%2F</P>

It's probably just me but I'd like to see more people bonked on the noggin while talking on cell phones at baseball games</P>

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

Why so much turmoil? LOL!!!!
            [/quote]i'm sure they apologized afterwards lol</P>

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>

[/quote]

I've heard about the manhole thing too...I guess they wanted to get closer to the leaders. Some conspiracy people say some of these protesters are secretly being paid to cause this havoc, not just in CA but in other places too....

There are peaceful protesters there but I don't see much if any coverage on them.....

[/quote]i don't even know what they are protesting.. the others causing the damage, i don't think they are protestors just losers looking for trouble.. i don't mind the regular hippie pothead koom bi ya protestors.. i wish they had turned the water cannons on the otherones[/quote]</P>

So they are protesting but they don't even know what for? lol</P>

The water cannons [if they had been used]may have convinced them to find something more constructive to do[]</P>

[/quote]lol. they know they just aint so bright.. Reporter to G20 protester: So why are you here protesting? Protester: We are here to make sure our voices are heard, and to tell the leaders that they can't ignore the voices of those they were elected to represent. Reporter: Okay, so you have the attention of the media, what message do you want to say that you feel hasn't been heard? Protester: I told you. No one listens to us. Reporter: I am listening and we are broadcasting live so all of Canada and probably most of the G20 leaders are listening too, what do you want to say? Protester: That no one listens to us, this makes us angry. Reporter: We are all listening. We are broadcasting live across Canada and the world. What are you protesting against? Protester: That no one will listen to us. Reporter: We are all listening. Protester: Be warned Canada, we will not take not being listened to lightly. Reporter shakes his head and drops the microphone in frustration and disbelief.[/quote]</P>

It's all in the drugs</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is from Russia......they send their hippies right to the Gulag lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

It's probably just me but I'd like to see more people bonked on the noggin while talking on cell phones at baseball games</P>

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>[/quote]lmao.. that would be me for sure, damn phone is attached to my ear all day long

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and what drugs they must be lol how have you been Zim?[/quote]</P>

Hanging OK, Bandy... thanks for asking. My 38 year old son has a steady stream of young people, 20-50 (I'm 63... so, they're all young) over here and it keeps me entertained.//lol.</P>

I'm anxious for camp to start </P>

Peace, and <FONT color=#0000ff>more</FONT> <FONT color=#0000ff>3rd down conversions this season</FONT>.</P>[/quote]that and red zone scoring..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>

[/quote]lmao.. that would be me for sure, damn phone is attached to my ear all day long[/quote]</P>

Take a bow for the TV cameras if it happens to you at a Blue Jay Game lol That way I'll know it's you[]</P>

Comment

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</P>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</p>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</p>[/quote]

would you play for the knicks?

dude's either staying in Cleveland for the max contract + money
                      or
                      Miami for the max boobies
                      or
                      Chicago where there is a nucleus in the making
                      or
                      New Jerz where in theory, the next few seasons he ends up in East NY

my gut says he pulls a Joe Mauer and stays in the lil town that could.....he is a Superstar, he can bring a Bosh to Cleveland, maybe a Joe Johnson too

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</P>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</P>

[/quote]

or
                        or
                        or

my gut says he pulls a Joe Mauer and stays in the lil town that could.....he is a Superstar, he can bring a Bosh to Cleveland, maybe a Joe Johnson too

[/quote]</P>

So where's HE GOING TO END UP? GY</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</p>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</p>[/quote]

or
                          or
                          or

[/quote]

I haven't really been following James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are getting closer.

Comment

Hey GY check your inbox.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

or
                              or
                              or

[/quote]

I haven't really been following James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are getting closer.

[/quote]</P>

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

So where's HE GOING TO END UP? GY

</p>
                                [/quote]

million dollar question, literally.

My thoughts are a "neutral" team....could be the Knicks, Nets or Bulls.

But if he goes to Miami, he's under D-Wade, likewise should D-Wade go to
                                Cleveland

I would rather he stay in Cleveland but I think he knows that doing that
                                he still struggle to get the Trophy and the Ring

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I haven't really been following
                                James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I
                                don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have
                                anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of
                                basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing
                                other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James
                                is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of
                                today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are
                                getting closer.
                                [/quote]

it is sad when you come to terms that MSG has become an old coliseum of
                                old glory

[quote user="eli#10nyg"]

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</p>[/quote]

this

Boozer that is, sounds closer to real to me....can 2 massive egos in LBJ and D-Wade co-exist?
                                we saw the Shaq/ kobe thing and while it garnered them Championship status, it was short lived

Lebron and Dewayne both want the rock, majorly

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X