Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]

thank god he just grazed the mask...he goes forehead to forehead he's out for a while

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">GO GIANTS</SPAN>

[/quote]hello.. you been in hiding or what?[/quote]</P>

Man that little video shows us just how lucky we were .......perfect example of howone play can turn a whole season around</P>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcLQRXW6B0</P>

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]

thank god he just grazed the mask...he goes forehead to forehead he's out for a while

<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">GO GIANTS</SPAN>

[/quote]hello.. you been in hiding or what?[/quote]</P>

Man that little video shows us just how lucky we were .......perfect example of howone play can turn a whole season around</P>[/quote]scary moment for sure.. i was suprised no concussion

Comment

hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

[/quote]</P>

At least 2 weeks for Eli.........I hope. Naahh , I know. That one play shows just how useless the preseason is in Pro Football. Not that agree with everything the "Commish" wants.......but cut down rosters as the games progress.....better and healthier for all involved it will all come down to the mighty dollar</P>

Hamilton Tiger Cats , been around as long as I remember football.......this guys serious about moving them? Is he from Russia?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]</p>

At least 2 weeks for Eli.........I hope. Naahh , I know. That one play shows just how useless the preseason is in Pro Football. Not that agree with everything the "Commish" wants.......but cut down rosters as the games progress.....better and healthier for all involved it will all come down to the mighty dollar</p>

Hamilton Tiger Cats , been around as long as I remember football.......this guys serious about moving them? Is he from Russia?</p>

</p>[/quote]
              it's the CFLol...I don't have any idea

Comment

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAIjYs9Lws</P>

You guys see this? Maybe Spain will look into putting a stop to bullfighting for real this time</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

[/quote]long story short Mr 105.. the Mayor's stubborn and has got his head up his ***. quite the legacyhe'll have if it happenslol.. </P>

there was a Russian dude not so long ago that wanted to bring a NHL team to Hamilton/Quebec Citywonder if its the same dude.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]long story short Mr 105.. the Mayor's stubborn and has got his head up his ***. quite the legacyhe'll have if it happenslol.. </P>

there was a Russian dude not so long ago that wanted to bring a NHL team to Hamilton/Quebec Citywonder if its the same dude.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't think of his name off hand , but yeah , the guy is aRussian billionare</P>

Thats a shame if the Tiger Cats get run out of town. Mayors come and go but "Cats" have so much history. Have you been to any ofthere games? My guess is .....of course you have[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Can't think of his name off hand , but yeah , the guy is aRussian billionare</P>

Thats a shame if the Tiger Cats get run out of town. Mayors come and go but "Cats" have so much history. Have you been to any ofthere games? My guess is .....of course you have[]</P>

[/quote]been to a few this year.. and i'll be going to the Labour day classic vs the Toronto Argonauts (they suck by the way lol) my nephew (8) is just getting into football, its a blast for him. </P>

if they do move, and that would be a big if, it won't be far away... </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]been to a few this year.. and i'll be going to the Labour day classic vs the Toronto Argonauts (they suck by the way lol) my nephew (8) is just getting into football, its a blast for him. </P>

if they do move, and that would be a big if, it won't be far away... </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats great with you and your nephew........enjoy........OK let's test your "Did You Know" knowledge of the "Cats". Name the top 3 best players [in your opinion]ever to play for them</P>

Comment

Angelo KING KONG Mosca
                              Rocky Dipietro
                              Matt Dunigan

Comment

off the top of my head, mind you i was a Edmonton Eskimos fan..</P>

Angela "King Kong" Mosca (DT) is a legend in this city, Like LT to NY minus the hookers lol</P>

in no order </P>

Garney Henry (2 way player DB/WR) </P>

Grover Covington (DE)</P>

Earl "the Pearl" Winfield (WR)</P>

i'd add Danny McMannus (QB)to the list aswell and i holding a spot open for Arland Bruce (WR) he'spretty special. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X