Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

so yes, you have to "start over".
    </FONT>

and Hi by the way. All of us here have been wondering about you and how you are doing?
    [/quote]unless you're Canadian from Ontario [:@][/quote]

....just claim Ohio and move on man....[]
    [/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<font color="#0000ff">as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

</font>

and Hi by the way. All of us here have been wondering about you and how you are doing?

[/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol[/quote]

dayum...that does suck. Sorry man.

use NY as your state and my old zip, 10021

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

<FONT color=#0000ff>as of now your current name will not port to the new system.

</FONT>

[/quote]was thinking about that but i don't know any postal codes for Ohio Canada lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ya gotme stumped gang...........I signed up with same name and it said itall went through...no problem as far as I know. Are we talking about Giants.com?</P>

I hope I did not sign up for some massage palor website by mistake []</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]What's up with the new boards? Do we keep our old name or start from scratch? Hope everyone is doing well![/quote]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

Ya gotme stumped gang...........I signed up with same name and it said itall went through...no problem as far as I know. Are we talking about Giants.com?</P>

[/quote]lol sign me up.. hopefully its a "happy endings" parlour</P>

its some new giants mb thingy? hopefully not the end of this mb thingy </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol the site I found just said Giants.com.......I think. Thought that was supposed to be the new MB. The new [same as this one] MB I'm confused. Sure could use an answer</P>

still laughing over "just south of Buffalo"</P>

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1844058.aspx</P>

this iswhere I got it from</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol the site I found just said Giants.com.......I think. Thought that was supposed to be the new MB. The new [same as this one] MB I'm confused. Sure could use an answer</P>

still laughing over "just south of Buffalo"</P>[/quote]whats a few hundred miles eh? lol

Comment

SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

Bandy, you a "Yankee" yet ?

(This new MB is a bit of cactus ain't it?)

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

[/quote]yep..signed up as"giantyankee1976" [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]SEC105....no joy man, I got "no fan matches your criteria" when I went looking for you !

[/quote]yep..signed up as"giantyankee1976" [:P][/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">b-stardo !!!!</font>

(seriously, you signed up yet ?)

<font size="5">AG</font>...check your "new" friend request !!!

add me, or else !!!

Comment

no, i am boycotting.. [:@]

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]no, i am boycotting.. [:@][/quote]

that's some bulloney man.

create an account, use my old zip and come to the other side. I actually consider you a friend and would love you, and Banny, over on the new site !!!

Comment

Take the opportunity to create the name that you've ever wanted.....think of something clever and it will be yours!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Take the opportunity to create the name that you've ever wanted.....think of something clever and it will be yours!!
                              [/quote]
                              I was thinking about the name.....................SEC105[]

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Take the opportunity to create the name that you've ever wanted.....think of something clever and it will be yours!!
                                [/quote]
                                I was thinking about the name.....................SEC105[]
                                [/quote]</P>

But, that's your old sec. Gots to identify with the new!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X