Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
    [/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>what do you mean ? </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</P>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</P>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </P>[/quote]yes he did [&lt;)] its BlueJays history.. first ever 50 hr'er.. which is strange with all the sluggers we've had here...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
      [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</P>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</P>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </P>

[/quote]

yep....he is destined to wear The Pinstripes.
      [/quote]</P>

when's he a free agent?</P>

Comment

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348737/e...rans-president</P>

When will Iranians overthrow this CREEP and kick himout?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348737/e...rans-president</P>

When will Iranians overthrow this CREEP and kick himout?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I second your emotion. He is a big thorn in the prospectsfor improved world peace. Sometimes I can't believe what comes out of his mouth, and wonder how many people there are gullible enough to believe the outrageous spin he puts on everything.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

when's he a free agent?</P>[/quote]you guys don't want him, he rips it up in Loserville akaToronto cuz there is no pressure to win..he likes theBJ's, always will ..[]

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">what do you mean ? </font>
              [/quote]</p>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</p>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</p>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</p>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

when's he a free agent?</p>[/quote]you guys don't want him, he rips it up in Loserville akaToronto cuz there is no pressure to win..he likes theBJ's, always will ..[][/quote]

who doesn't like BJ's ??? [:|] (too easy)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[+o(] horrible game

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it

Comment

Rugby's crazy man

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6o7G4gPB8M[/link]

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWpQXJdYskM&amp;feature=related[/link]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Rugby's crazy man

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6o7G4gPB8M[/link]

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWpQXJdYskM&amp;feature=related[/link]
                      [/quote]1 win is the magic # i hearfor the Yanks toclinch a p/o spot.. well keep lookincuz ain't happenin inloservilleerr Toronto

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
                        [/quote]</P>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
                          [/quote]</P>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</P>[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

don't sugar coat it
                            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

don't sugar coat it
                              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</P>[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

don't sugar coat it
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</P>

[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em[/quote]</P>

Well if they are smart Giradi should order 4 wide every time Bautista comes to theplate</P>

Did you hear the Bills released Trent Edwards How does a guy go from being the starting QB opening day to getting released in 3 weeks? Any insight on that one?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X