• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

they released him.. wow!?!? who's their back up? lol at the Bills

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
      [/quote]</p>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</p>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</p>

</p>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</p>

[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em[/quote]</p>

Well if they are smart Giradi should order 4 wide every time Bautista comes to theplate</p>

Did you hear the Bills released Trent Edwards How does a guy go from being the starting QB opening day to getting released in 3 weeks? Any insight on that one?</p>[/quote]

P A N I C

...which ironically the majority of the Giants fanbase is 3 degrees away from

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

4-10 in our last 14 []

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][+o(] horrible game[/quote]

don't sugar coat it
          [/quote]</P>

lol how many ways can we beat ourselves?. Very frustrating</P>

[/quote]i've been a fan of Toronto teams for most my life.. i am immune to frustration..lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

it was one of those days yesterday @ Giants Stadium................are the Yankees ever going to clinch a playoff spot?</P>

[/quote]lol.. not on the BlueJays watch..wez a gonna sweep em[/quote]</P>

Well if they are smart Giradi should order 4 wide every time Bautista comes to theplate</P>

Did you hear the Bills released Trent Edwards How does a guy go from being the starting QB opening day to getting released in 3 weeks? Any insight on that one?</P>

[/quote]

P A N I C

...which ironically the majority of the Giants fanbase is 3 degrees away from
          [/quote]</P>

It's frustrating as stated concerning yesterdays Giant game.............now that Edwards move sure seems like panic. I don't much about the Bills situation....but cutting the formerstarting QB after just 3 weeks sure sounds like PANICoff course many onthe board have NO patience for any loss. We needto correct our mistakes but panic no teams are jus not successful when they slide into panic moves mode imo</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]4-10 in our last 14 []
            [/quote]</P>

Gonna try and make the Detroit gameLando.....you'll be there right? I have a big family thing on that Saturday before the game</P>

Comment

Nothing like waking up at 6AM to tailgate a horrible game.....

Hey, if the Giants can't get up to play a game, why should I get up at 6AM?

On a side note, I happened to have sat about 1 row away from Maddog....so that was kinda funny....

I was sitting there and I heard some guy talking, and I said, "I know that annoying voice..."

Then I looked over at him and said, oh darn it's Maddog! Or sad puppy I like to say.....

Comment

way to goDoc Halladay! nice way to clinch with a 2 hit complete game.</P>

i don't think i've ever seen him smile before lol</P>

I'm a Phillies fan this playoffs.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nothing like waking up at 6AM to tailgate a horrible game.....

On a side note, I happened to have sat about 1 row away from Maddog....so that was kinda funny....

I was sitting there and I heard some guy talking, and I said, "I know that annoying voice..."

Then I looked over at him and said, oh darn it's Maddog! Or sad puppy I like to say.....
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

Where was the "Mad Dog" sitting AG?...........he must have hada field day on Sirus skewering the Giants yesterday</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You sure you want to join the likes of these fans Bandy? lol [Philly]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You sure you want to join the likes of these fans Bandy? lol [Philly]</P>[/quote]hhahahah that would be about right cept he's got more hair on his head [:$]

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]hhahahah that would be about right cept he's got more hair on his head [:$][/quote]</P>

Seriously though heard last night down in Tampa they only got like 12,000 fans showing up on a night they could have clinched a spot in the show jjjeeeezzz thats not the way to support your team.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]hhahahah that would be about right cept he's got more hair on his head [:$][/quote]</P>

Seriously though heard last night down in Tampa they only got like 12,000 fans showing up on a night they could have clinched a spot in the show jjjeeeezzz thats not the way to support your team.</P>[/quote]Loserville is not doing much better.. they just aren't sports towns i guess

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nothing like waking up at 6AM to tailgate a horrible game.....

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Where was the "Mad Dog" sitting AG?...........he must have hada field day on Sirus skewering the Giants yesterday</p>[/quote]

Row 9 aisle seats near the endzone. He was with his wife and kids. I think it was 2-3 boys and one daughter...

Comment

Professional MTS Converter converts MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4
                              There is a professional MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS video files to any other video format with ease. As a popular MTS Converter tool, you can convert MTS files and keeping the entire original image/sound quality and you will get the perfect output files as you like. You can convert MTS to AVI files with excellent images and high-quality audio. Also you can convert MTS to MPEG for your enjoyment. In addition, you can convert MTS to WMV with excellent output quality and super-high speed. Moreover, you can convert MTS to MP4 .

Comment

[quote user="ovebarton"]Professional MTS Converter converts MTS to AVI, MPEG, WMV and MP4
                                There is a professional MTS Converter can help you to convert your MTS video files to any other video format with ease. As a popular MTS Converter tool, you can convert MTS files and keeping the entire original image/sound quality and you will get the perfect output files as you like. You can convert MTS to AVI files with excellent images and high-quality audio. Also you can convert MTS to MPEG for your enjoyment. In addition, you can convert MTS to WMV with excellent output quality and super-high speed. Moreover, you can convert MTS to MP4 .

[/quote]

Nice way to get banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X