• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

sure seemed to be alot of gropping maybe he took one never know..</P>

i was so happy for him though...1 walk away from a perfect game right? </P>

[/quote]</P>

He is a good pitcher..............hard not to be happy for a guy like that after never getting to the post season</P>

You see Barry Zito did notmake the SF Giants roster for this series vs the Braves. He used to be lights out</P>[/quote]quite the fall from grace.. like Hasselback in the NFL.. he sucks now

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]Damn and I just missed it this past weekend in Halfax.

Win!!!

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]thanks Zim... [Y]</P>

what a great weekend.. i watched the Hamilton TigerCats beat up on their opponent (got free tickets) ate turkey &amp; pie till i couldn't eat no more, than watched the Giants beat up on their opponent. than again on Monday ate turkey and pie again... []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"]Happy Thanksgiving to you Bandy, Bansaw, and all of our Canadian compadres[/quote]thanks Zim... [Y]</P>

what a great weekend.. i watched the Hamilton TigerCats beat up on their opponent (got free tickets) ate turkey &amp; pie till i couldn't eat no more, than watched the Giants beat up on their opponent. than again on Monday ate turkey and pie again... []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad you enjoyed, BW. Thanksgiving turkey and pies is my favorite meal of the year.</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad you enjoyed, BW. Thanksgiving turkey and pies is my favorite meal of the year.</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>[/quote]didn't get to see Dallas lose but watching the highlights was fun lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Were you also blessed with viewing the Dallas defeat? That put the capper on my excellent weekend.</P>

[/quote]didn't get to see Dallas lose but watching the highlights was fun lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

uuuuuummmmm.......sounds like the perfect holiday weekend.....can't wait for Thanksgiving myself</P>

Comment

</P>

Hopefully we do not make this Lion fan any happier this upcoming weekend[]</P>

Comment

pretty sad, with some of the talent they had on that team in the 90's, they couldn't build aSB winner around them

Comment

my favorite unlucky trapped minor lol</P>

Yonni Barrios RojasYonni Barrios
                      Marital status: Married
                      Driller who has worked in mines for 25 years.
                      His home life became an issue when his wife confronted a mistress who also went to the mine during the long vigil. The mistress was there as he came up, giving him a big hug. </P>

thats just not fair at all.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

His home life became an issue when his wife confronted a mistress who also went to the mine during the long vigil. The mistress was there as he came up, giving him a big hug. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Great story seeing those guys finally get rescued......jeeezzzz 2 months down in that mine?</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

Great story seeing those guys finally get rescued......jeeezzzz 2 months down in that mine?</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>[/quote]bet he asked to go back down the hole..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

That was somewhat awkward seeing the guys mistress there............guess the media , as usual , had to eat that up</P>

[/quote]bet he asked to go back down the hole..[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>[/quote]and they make him wear those sunglasses so he has no chance at all to see the left hook coming

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL......yeah right "can you send me back down?" lol better than facing the his "real" old lady. That guy is the one who should have brought upa bag of rocks......just defend himself Good Lord he's going to face the wrath</P>

[/quote]and they make him wear those sunglasses so he has no chance at all to see the left hook coming[/quote]</P>

</P>

Not sure those sunglasses would have helped when she's got the rolling pin out</P>

Bandy are you going to be @ Gaints Satsdium this Sunday?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X