Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

....depending on who you talk to, what you read and what you trust....you many become enlightened.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

....depending on who you talk to, what you read and what you trust....you many become enlightened.
      [/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol[/quote]

.....if that were so, there's some old crusty skeletons waiting to spring their "trap" on us.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]i was going for a "its a trojan horse" angle.. i know why it wasgiven, i think lol[/quote]

.....if that were so, there's some old crusty skeletons waiting to spring their "trap" on us.
          [/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

</P>

now that's funny.</P>

</P>

I can see it now, "alright Jacque, we attack now! Viva la France!"</P>

.....</P>

"well?"</P>

"Monsieur, we have a slight problem."</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again?[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. someone forgot to put a door handle on the inside[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL</P>

</P>

now that's funny.</P>

</P>

I can see it now, "alright Jacque, we attack now! Viva la France!"</P>

.....</P>

"well?"</P>

"Monsieur, we have a slight problem."</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Frenchies are well schooled in trojan horses [rabbits].....they just have not fiqured out how to use them</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCCXTVmSbgw</P>

Comment

lol.. runaway

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol.. runaway[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="130"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *No!*
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="131"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] bravely ran away away...
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="132"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I didn't!*
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="133"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="134"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I never did!*
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="135"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="136"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *Oh, you liars!*
                  <B sizcache="1" sizset="137"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin</P>

"Brave , Brave Sir Robin.........when danger reared it's ugly head........." LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol.. runaway[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Brave Sir Robin ran away...
                    <B sizset="130" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *No!*
                    <B sizset="131" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] bravely ran away away...
                    <B sizset="132" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I didn't!*
                    <B sizset="133" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
                    <B sizset="134" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *I never did!*
                    <B sizset="135" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out.
                    <B sizset="136" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Sir Robin</FONT>[/B]: *Oh, you liars!*
                    <B sizset="137" sizcache="1"><FONT color=#003399>Minstrel</FONT>[/B]: [<I class=fine>singing[/I]] Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin</P>

"Brave , Brave Sir Robin.........when danger reared it's ugly head........." LOL</P>[/quote]i love those movies.. Mel Brooks History of the world was probably my fav though that and Spaceballs

Comment

1) Pretty cool article [link]http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/20101021/us_yblog_newsroom/unsolved-mystery-anonymous-10000-donation-at-world-trade-center-site[/link]

2) Dang SF Giants couldn't get her did last nite !!!! What was up with Halladay and Burrell ?

3) Have a GREAT FRIDAY whoever reads this !!!!

Comment

really nervous about tonights game.. i expect big things from Canty tonight

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]really nervous about tonights game.. i expect big things from Canty tonight[/quote]</P>

</P>

Be great to see the big fella have a great game against his former team</P>

These division games always make us get a little nervous</P>

LETS GO GIANTS!!!</P>

Comment

What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

As for France, are we suppose to still order freedom fries with our burgers? LOL....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

As for France, are we suppose to still order freedom fries with our burgers? LOL....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?
                              [/quote]</P>

How you been AG? long time no post? Last nightwas sure a back and forth game but a great win none the less. The D really seems to be buying into Fewell's plan. They keep improving [and have the O cut down on turnovers] the GMen are going to be hard to stop this year</P>

Have afriend who visited Normandy , France recently. This one of the largest American cemeteries in that country and over looking the WWII beaches from the D-Day invasion. IMO every French citizen should be required to pay their respects at some point in their lives</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. <FONT size=5>They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?
                                </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Now I finally understand the underlying meaning to the line... "They shoot horses, don't they?</P>

Crazy French, trying to use a horse instead of a rifle!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X