Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a fantastic game last night. Going to be one of those memorable ones....every once and awhile we get one of these gifts....not to take anything away from our GMEN. But we tried to give this game away and we still won....we were just completely dominant....

As for France, are we suppose to still order freedom fries with our burgers? LOL....

I was watching this thing History channel I think, and they were talking about France during WW2 and how ill prepared they were for the war. They literally had nothing to give to their soldiers to fight with and I think they even tried to use horses?
    [/quote]</p>

How you been AG? long time no post? Last nightwas sure a back and forth game but a great win none the less. The D really seems to be buying into Fewell's plan. They keep improving [and have the O cut down on turnovers] the GMen are going to be hard to stop this year</p>

Have afriend who visited Normandy , France recently. This one of the largest American cemeteries in that country and over looking the WWII beaches from the D-Day invasion. IMO every French citizen should be required to pay their respects at some point in their lives</p>[/quote]

no lie AG...what you were on a sabbatical or something?

welcome back to "your" thread.

pleasantries aside, I like what we did to them boys last nite, if we can tune up the sloppy play and somehow have a miracle happen to the STs we'd be a dangerous team in my estimation.

I ONLY hope that no one forgot Thanksgiving Day last year, and all that followed.

focus and finish.

PS
    Hello all, I'm a tad tipsy right now. Just a tad. [:$]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

http://www.asylum.com/2010/10/27/liv..._lnk1%7C180448</P>

Thought the Navy used to dump these far out to sea during WWII.......Guess not[:^)]</P>

Comment

Sorry for being MIA guys. Been a busy couple of weeks. Honestly, so busy that I actually forgot to come here on the boards. No joke! LOL...

I was thinking, what am I missing? And I realized I hadn't come here in awhile....

We are starting off pretty well now. I DONT want us to go back to losing after the BYE again like we traditionally do. We need to keep up the momentum. Let MSM talk up the Jets so we can stay under the radar, we play better that way.

The losses to Indy and Tennessee made us better.... Does anyone want to fire TC now?

On a side note, we need to work on two very big things after the BYE.

Our special teams and our frequent need to turn the ball over!? I don't want to generous with turnovers, can you imagine what our score would be if we hadn't given Dallas such a huge lead??

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Thought the Navy used to dump these far out to sea during WWII.......Guess not[:^)]</P>

[/quote]that would be a pretty cool find..</P>

how are you sir</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry for being MIA guys. Been a busy couple of weeks. Honestly, so busy that I actually forgot to come here on the boards. No joke! LOL...

I was thinking, what am I missing? And I realized I hadn't come here in awhile....

We are starting off pretty well now. I DONT want us to go back to losing after the BYE again like we traditionally do. We need to keep up the momentum. Let MSM talk up the Jets so we can stay under the radar, we play better that way.

The losses to Indy and Tennessee made us better.... Does anyone want to fire TC now?

On a side note, we need to work on two very big things after the BYE.

Our special teams and our frequent need to turn the ball over!? I don't want to generous with turnovers, can you imagine what our score would be if we hadn't given Dallas such a huge lead??
            [/quote]
            I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

how are you sir</P>

[/quote]</P>

I agree....a pretty cool "find" Just one problem though , those old shells have been known to off. They had to blow up a fishing boat off Long Islanda few years back after they pulled one up in a net!</P>

Been good Mr. Bandy..............No BBWorld Series for me though. I could switch cableproviders no problem...............but I'm to stubborn to do it. I held out all summer the first timeYankees signed Giambi Other than that all's good Any suggestions?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

how are you sir</P>

[/quote]</P>

I agree....a pretty cool "find" Just one problem though , those <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>old shells</FONT> have been known to off. They had to <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>blow up</FONT> a fishing boat off Long Islanda few years back after they pulled one up in a net!</P>

Been good Mr. Bandy..............No BBWorld Series for me though. I could switch <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>cableproviders</FONT> no problem...............but I'm to stubborn to do it. I held out all summer the first timeYankees signed Giambi Other than that all's good Any suggestions?</P>[/quote]"any suggestions" []

Comment

[quote user="OGT"]
                  I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.[/quote]

It sure is an epic thread. How much longer it will last remains to be seen.....but welcome and enjoy the ride!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="OGT"] I still rather have you as head coach especially after such an epic thread.[/quote]

It sure is an epic thread. How much longer it will last remains to be seen.....but welcome and enjoy the ride!!!
                    [/quote]</P>

Hopefully it will last forever.........any chance of it being transferred over to the new GMB?</P>

AG......quick question The "Did You Know" thread was removed for some reason off TAGF. Now it's under "Entertainment" Any idea what happened? Thanks SEC105 </P>

Comment

Guess the Vikings thought Randy Moss' act got old .........FAST!!!</P>

Don't let the door hit in you in the backside Randy on your way out lol</P>

Comment

speaking of entertainment

[link]http://bossip.com/301599/damn-big-guy-sucker-punches-lil-dude-and-pays-dearly-with-head-pounded-in-video69691/[/link]

big man never knew what really happened....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]speaking of entertainment

[link]http://bossip.com/301599/damn-big-guy-sucker-punches-lil-dude-and-pays-dearly-with-head-pounded-in-video69691/[/link]

[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh man.......that big guy really picked the wrong smaller guy to sucker punch. He put a whopping on that big fella!</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh man.......that big guy really picked the wrong smaller guy to sucker punch. He put a whopping on that big fella!</P>[/quote]lol.. looks good on him.. size matters only when thedude with size knows how to use it

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh man.......that big guy really picked the wrong smaller guy to sucker punch. He put a whopping on that big fella!</P>

[/quote]lol.. looks good on him.. size matters only when thedude with size knows how to use it[/quote]</P>

Very true</P>

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/10/29/asylum-indeed/</P>

Are you guys going to really going tolet Randy Quaid [the actor]stay in Canada.......asylum? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]lol.. looks good on him.. size matters only when thedude with size knows how to use it[/quote]</P>

Very true</P>

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/10/29/asylum-indeed/</P>

Are you guys going to really going tolet Randy Quaid [the actor]stay in Canada.......asylum? lol</P>

[/quote]what the hell? Randy's loopey lol</P>

" head of the Centre for Immigration Policy Reform. According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Canadian officials processed 725 applications from U.S. citizens for refugee status last year alone." lol whats next you US'rs crossin our border illegally stealin all our snow shovellin jobs []</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X