Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"]

I didn't even realize she was on a boat!! At least shes got flotation devices....[/quote]

</p>

safety first </p>

[/quote]</p>

yup........safety first! where's the life jacket?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

ME
    [/quote]

And he can come rescue...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
      [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
      [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ooops my fault i described the problem wrong.. it will take Hamilton Ontario but it won't accept postal code.. it defaults to an Ohio zip[/quote]

Oh i see....<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't think the boards support outside of the U.S</FONT>. Eventhough there's a dropdown for country, it still asks for your state. And there are no choices other than U.S. states.... Does that make sense?

It probably just thinks your zip code comes closest to matching with Ohio....
          [/quote]so you admit it than.. the master plan is too weed out us Canuckelheads[/quote]</P>

BW... if you ordered Giant gear through the Giants, would they send it to Ohio? NOT.</P>

Yeah... I'll bet they'll acknowledge your existence if you're willing to part with some greenbacks... but to be a non-paying MB fan, where $$ isn't involved, then you don't even exist. In fact, I must be writing this to myself as my Psych told me I wasn't allowed any more phantom friends.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]ooops my fault i described the problem wrong.. it will take Hamilton Ontario but it won't accept postal code.. it defaults to an Ohio zip[/quote]

Oh i see....<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't think the boards support outside of the U.S</FONT>. Eventhough there's a dropdown for country, it still asks for your state. And there are no choices other than U.S. states.... Does that make sense?

It probably just thinks your zip code comes closest to matching with Ohio....
            [/quote]so you admit it than.. the master plan is too weed out us Canuckelheads[/quote]</P>

BW... if you ordered Giant gear through the Giants, would they send it to Ohio? NOT.</P>

Yeah... I'll bet they'll acknowledge your existence if you're willing to part with some greenbacks... but to be a non-paying MB fan, where $$ isn't involved, then you don't even exist. In fact, I must be writing this to myself as my Psych told me I wasn't allowed any more phantom friends.</P>

[/quote]lol.. </P>

i won't make the mistake of ordering Giants gear through Giants shop again.. one Jersey and a tee shirt cost me almost 300 to get it here.. it was even an authentic Jersey.. </P>

i love allmy phantom gmb friends, even jmike and her innapropiate pictures []</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<font color="#ff0000">you shouldn't be cute j</font> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</p>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</p>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</p>[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
                [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </P>

Comment

Safe Travels Bandy !!!

I'm the same...i even hate driving to the grocery store or target or whatever....I wish I could just "be there" get what I need and "be home".

C'mon star trek technology !!! Get here already.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

I'm the same...i even hate driving to the grocery store or target or whatever....I wish I could just "be there" get what I need and "be home".

[/quote]

You should do what I do. I don't drive, if I have someplace to be I walk. Much more enjoyable way to get around.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

You should do what I do. I don't drive, if I have someplace to be I walk. Much more enjoyable way to get around.
                      [/quote]

problem is, chicago is a sprawl. everything spread out so it's not so easy....but i hear ya'

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

problem is, chicago is a sprawl. everything spread out so it's not so easy....but i hear ya'
                        [/quote]

I've walked around Chicago, it's no worse than Philly. The few things that take more than an hour and a half to walk to, take a bus or train.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've walked around Chicago, it's no worse than Philly. The few things that take more than an hour and a half to walk to, take a bus or train.
                          [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">oh, it's worse than philly...</font>.[:|]

Comment

Good win yesterday.

regardless of how good/bad the seagulls are, if you're supposed to be a "top tier" team then you should stomp out the lesser ones.

so a W is a W and that's all that matters.

What is intriguing however, is the amount of respect the Falcons are getting versus us.

As well as the Eagles.

I believe that in the NFC the top 4 teams are the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Eagles.
                            I also think the Bucs are legitimate, so who would be the 6th seed in your opinion based on the "half-way" mark of the season?

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Safe Travels Bandy !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]exercise is overrated !

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Good win yesterday.

regardless of how good/bad the seagulls are, if you're supposed to be a "top tier" team then you should stomp out the lesser ones.

so a W is a W and that's all that matters.

What is intriguing however, is the amount of respect the Falcons are getting versus us.

As well as the Eagles.

I believe that in the NFC the top 4 teams are the Giants, Falcons, Packers, and Eagles.
                                I also think the Bucs are legitimate, so who would be the 6th seed in your opinion based on the "half-way" mark of the season?
                                [/quote]i don't even think we needed to feild a Defence yesterday..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X