Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Yesterday was just one of those amazing games. I thought we had that amazing game against Dallas but I still have that bitter taste in my mouth when Feely missed 3 FG's in Seattle.

So I've been wanting our revenge.....and it came big time....too bad it's a different Seahawks team but at least we shut up the crowd....

I was concerned about keeping too many starting players in the 3rd....when Nick's was hobbling a bit I was worried. Good thing he's ok though, what a weapon for us....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yesterday was just one of those amazing games. I thought we had that amazing game against Dallas but I still have that bitter taste in my mouth when Feely missed 3 FG's in Seattle.

So I've been wanting our revenge.....and it came big time....too bad it's a different Seahawks team but at least we shut up the crowd....

I was concerned about keeping too many starting players in the 3rd....when Nick's was hobbling a bit I was worried. <FONT color=#0000ff>Good thing he's ok though, what a weapon for us....
      </FONT>[/quote]i know Eli to Plax was very TD friendly butEli to Hakeem willdwarf those #'s imo.</P>

Nicks is just incredible</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yesterday was just one of those amazing games. I thought we had that amazing game against Dallas but I still have that bitter taste in my mouth when Feely missed 3 FG's in Seattle.

I was concerned about keeping too many starting players in the 3rd....when Nick's was hobbling a bit I was worried. <font color="#0000ff">Good thing he's ok though, what a weapon for us....
        </font>[/quote]i know Eli to Plax was very TD friendly butEli to Hakeem willdwarf those #'s imo.</p>

Nicks is just incredible</p>[/quote]

He is such a beast. He seems to have a better attitude than Plax. Plax was like Randy Moss, he was good when he wants to play. But Hakeem seems more mature, stronger.... We have a really good bunch of WR's now that are growing up with Eli together....

Our troublemakers Plax and Shockey are gone....

Comment

I was concerned about keeping too many starting players in the 3rd....when Nick's was hobbling a bit I was worried. Good thing he's ok though, what a weapon for us....
          [/quote]</P>

That was SWEET revenge yesterday........................."The 12th Man" silenced!!! Anybody catch the Giants Fans in the background yelling "Lets Go Giants.......lets go Giants..." on the TV?</P>

I thought that was great</P>

Edit AG my green bar is gone was I demoted? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
            [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
            [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
            [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </P>

[/quote]</P>

6 hours north??? would that not put you in Antarctica Bandy? jk lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
              [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol.. you mean north pole? </P>

i went to a small city called Owen Sound,, aka the elephants *** hole</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

What are you doing over here Bandy?</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

What are you doing over here Bandy?</P>[/quote]i'm a vagabond. lol

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

</P>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </P>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh yes it is.......lighter than a rocket launcher .........yet almost just as efficient!!! lol</P>

Comment

it looks like it should be mounted on a tank.. </P>

</P>

so this weekend i bought my oldest a XBox Kinects (or whatever its called) for his birthday..12 next week.. </P>

him, my 10 year old nephew and I video game boxed for about 3 hours straight..believe me when i say i literally cannot move my arms today... very sore and i lost everytime ! </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i'm a vagabond. lol[/quote]</P>

Me too. I'm a man without a country right now.</P>

BTW, let me aplogize in advance anything I might say to you tonight when you beat me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh yes it is.......lighter than a rocket launcher .........yet almost just as efficient!!! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

And the gun is pretty cool too!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]i'm a vagabond. lol[/quote]</P>

Me too. I'm a man without a country right now.</P>

BTW, let me aplogize in advance anything I might say to you tonight when you beat me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why are you a man without a country MH?............Massachusetts [?] is still part of the good ole USA last time I checked[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X