Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

lol.. MH i'll accept it if i win, that by the way is a big if.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</p>

[/quote]

There changed it for you, I hope you like this one better.
      [/quote]

i liked the chick box one too
      [/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<font color="#ff0000">you shouldn't be cute j</font> ..... [:|]

did anyone notice that there were 2 fish in that pic of that Florida hotty?

I mean why were there 2 fish in that picture? outrageous!

[/quote]</p>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</p>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</p>

[/quote]

Close, but it's Fifi La Fume from Tiny toons.

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
      [/quote][Y]</p>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </p>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </p>

[/quote]</p>

6 hours north??? would that not put you in Antarctica Bandy? jk lol</p>

</p>

[/quote]lol.. you mean north pole? </p>

i went to a small city called Owen Sound,, aka the elephants *** hole</p>

[/quote]</p>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</p>

</p>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </p>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </p>[/quote]

Guns are too loud, I prefer my bow.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

thats not sexy..bring back the chicky in the box[Y]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

But no I hadn't gotten any creeps, it was more a preemptive strike. But if everyone liked it, I'll put it back up for a bit.
        [/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

so hoping for a good one sunday and everyone enjoys </P>

[/quote]</P>

6 hours north??? would that not put you in Antarctica Bandy? jk lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol.. you mean north pole? </P>

i went to a small city called Owen Sound,, aka the elephants *** hole</P>

[/quote]</P>

What are you doing over here Bandy?</P>

[/quote]i'm a vagabond. lol[/quote]</P>

Me too. I'm a man without a country right now.</P>

BTW, let me aplogize in advance anything I might say to you tonight when you beat me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why are you a man without a country MH?............Massachusetts [?] is still part of the good ole USA last time I checked[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes it is my friend. And by the way, you and a young Frank are like twins.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jmike ain't dumb.....that "chick" was bringing to many creepo's......<FONT color=#ff0000>you shouldn't be cute j</FONT> ..... [:|]

[/quote]</P>

jmike... your original pic of you was great... but, I hear what GY is saying and if that's the case I don't blame you for not posting yourself.</P>

Whatever you like. This here one... Pepe LaPyoo? (speeling)is cute. Even your bodybuilder one the other day was OK. I wasn't too partial to the 2 guys kissing... I'd rather have Pepe.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

GO GIANTS.. i will miss the game this week [] going on a 6 hour road trip up north sunday.. i used to love driving, now i can't freakin stand it.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </P>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </P>[/quote]

Guns are too loud, I prefer my bow.
          [/quote]i stand corrected, chicks with a bow wouldbe very sexy

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GIANTfaninFL"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Found this under Owen Sound.......looks like an elephant gun to me..........yikes</P>

</P>

[/quote]chicks with guns.. nothin sexier. </P>

thats for homeprotection down there, isn't it? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh yes it is.......lighter than a rocket launcher .........yet almost just as efficient!!! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

And the gun is pretty cool too!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I imagine that could do some damage......the gun I mean[]</P>

Comment

</P>

Bow and arrow pretty impressive also[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

she could hunt me and i'd let her catch me within seconds....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plaENJLgG-w</P>

Who fired this off SouthernCalifornia yesterday?</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

she could hunt me and i'd let her catch me within seconds....</P>[/quote]she's okay, thin girls need lovin to i guess

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Who fired this off SouthernCalifornia yesterday?</P>[/quote]when in doubt blame Canada

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I surrender lol take me I'm yours</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]when in doubt blame Canada[/quote]</P>

Nobody's said much as far as I know on who fired it...........Where you anywhere near the Southern California coast yesterday Bandy? Just wondering []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]she's okay, thin girls need lovin to i guess[/quote]</P>

dude....when i was younger, i was real picky.</P>

then i woke up and realized, love is love and lust is lust.</P>

I lust. I love women, but damn do I lust.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Oh by the way....it hitme last night I asked if you were heading to Anartica on your 6 hour drive "north". My fault should have been ....are youheading hear []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]when in doubt blame Canada[/quote]</P>

Nobody's said much as far as I know on who fired it...........Where you anywhere near the Southern California coast yesterday Bandy? Just wondering []</P>[/quote]lol.. no, last time i was there was 20 years ago..

Comment

Working...
                                X