Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Bow and arrow pretty impressive also[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

she could hunt me and i'd let her catch me within seconds....</p>

[/quote]she's okay, thin girls need lovin to i guess[/quote]</p>

dude....when i was younger, i was real picky.</p>

then i woke up and realized, love is love and lust is lust.</p>

I lust. I love women, but damn do I lust.</p>

[/quote]don't get me wrong.. i wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.. just sayin she could use a cheesburger or 2[/quote]

there is something seriously wrong with u canuck..

how could u speak ill of those funbags
    [/quote]</p>

Very picky.....those Canucks Don't ya think MMB? "Feed a her a few more cheeseburgers............."??? JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ lol looks just "fine" to me</p>[/quote]

i dont get it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Bow and arrow pretty impressive also[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

she could hunt me and i'd let her catch me within seconds....</P>

[/quote]she's okay, thin girls need lovin to i guess[/quote]</P>

dude....when i was younger, i was real picky.</P>

then i woke up and realized, love is love and lust is lust.</P>

I lust. I love women, but damn do I lust.</P>

[/quote]don't get me wrong.. i wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.. just sayin she could use a cheesburger or 2[/quote]

there is something seriously wrong with u canuck..

how could u speak ill of those funbags
      [/quote]</P>

Very picky.....those Canucks Don't ya think MMB? "Feed a her a few more cheeseburgers............."??? JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ lol looks just "fine" to me</P>

[/quote]

i dont get it
      [/quote]</P>

Bandy a closet"chubby chaser" maybe??? lol jk Bandy</P>

Comment

MMB, you lost or somethin? AG4HC is my sanctuary from you...lol</P>

yes i am a chubby chaser.. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.........whatever floats the big boat nothing wrong with that[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.........whatever floats the big boat nothing wrong with that[]</P>[/quote]lol.. Byron calls me a plumper thumper

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

I was just kidding.........whatever floats the big boat nothing wrong with that[]</P>

[/quote]lol.. Byron calls me a plumper thumper[/quote]</P>

please don't tell us ....not good enough</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]she's good.. a little thicker would be okay.. thinkSerena Williams without the muscles

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

What about this show on HistoryChannel I do like seeing what people bring in tosell</p>[/quote]

I like that one "dim bulb" that works for them...proof that you can get high too much.

Anyone watch that newer show? American Restoration? I like that one.
                  I also like Parolees and Pitbulls....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

MMB, you lost or somethin? AG4HC is my sanctuary from you...lol</p>

yes i am a chubby chaser.. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

I was just kidding.........whatever floats the big boat nothing wrong with that[]</p>

[/quote]lol.. Byron calls me a plumper thumper[/quote]</p>

please don't tell us ....not good enough</p>

</p>[/quote]

that's about my speed, a little more curves for me actually and she'd be perfect for my taste...
                    I definitely like 'em thick and cute...something about healthy women makes me feel all squishy inside....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]

that's about my speed, a little more curves for me actually and she'd be perfect for my taste...
                      I definitely like 'em thick and cute...something about healthy women makes me feel all squishy inside....
                      [/quote][Y]

Comment

Wow....

They way y'all pick apart all these women, I think maybe I will put Fifi back up before you turn your ire towards me.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Wow....

They way y'all pick apart all these women, I think maybe I will put Fifi back up before you turn your ire towards me.
                          [/quote]

[:$]

I can think of no other creation more beautiful and important than Woman.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Wow....

[/quote]

[:$]

I can think of no other creation more beautiful and important than Woman.

[/quote]i thought beer was a pretty cool idea

Comment

thanks Mod M for putting this back.. thought we lost this thread for good

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Wow....

[/quote]yah but i'd bet those women can't fit into a box.. so your safe []

Comment

Working...
                                X