Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Wow....

They way y'all pick apart all these women, I think maybe I will put Fifi back up before you turn your ire towards me.
    [/quote]

[:$]

I can think of no other creation more beautiful and important than Woman.

[/quote]i thought maple syrup was a pretty cool idea[/quote]

we know you do, we know you do

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]Wow....

They way y'all pick apart all these women, I think maybe I will put Fifi back up before you turn your ire towards me.
      [/quote]

[:$]

I can think of no other creation more beautiful and important than Woman.

[/quote]i thought maple syrup was a pretty cool idea[/quote]

we know you do, we know you do
      [/quote]just so you know Mr Mod M, i am giving you the middle finger lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]thanks Mod M for putting this back.. thought we lost this thread for good[/quote]</P>

Great sig for Veterans Day you have there Bandy [Y]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]thanks Mod M for putting this back.. thought we lost this thread for good[/quote]</P>

I must have missed something here..........what happened?</P>

Anyways Thanks Mod M</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Wow....

[/quote]yah but i'd bet those women can't fit into a box.. so your safe [][/quote]</P>

We are equal oppurtunity posters in this thread [] jmike here ya go</P>

He's got nothing on Bandy though...... just so you know </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]yah but i'd bet those women can't fit into a box.. so your safe [][/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]other than a full head of hair good looks and a six pack.. he's got nothin on me lol

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Anyways Thanks Mod M</P>[/quote]logged in this morning.. the AG thread was deleted []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyways Thanks Mod M</P>

[/quote]logged in this morning.. the AG thread was deleted [][/quote]</P>

Deleted??? Really?.....and Mod M got it back?</P>

Hopefully it was just a mistake...........or was there to many pics of certain beautifulfemales</P>

I really like this thread to get away from the rigors of everyday football talk which is very strenuous<FONT color=#000000> []</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]other than a full head of hair good looks and a six pack.. he's got nothin on me lol[/quote]</P>

Brad's got the six pack?</P>

Party Time!!</P>

Is Angelina coming?</P>

</P>

As for jmike... you are the best jmike... I likethe avatar of youmuch more than fifi. Male... female... age... looks... none of that matters. You're a respected part of the family, and you've earned it, so don't let the male chauvenism get to you. It's just guys being guys.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyways Thanks Mod M</P>

Hopefully it was just a mistake...........or was there to many pics of certain beautifulfemales</P>

I really like this thread to get away from the rigors of everyday football talk which is very strenuous<FONT color=#000000> []</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Just had to make a note of that, SEC... "... the rigors of everyday football talk, which is very strenuous."</P>

Dang. Sounds serious... even nefarious.</P>

No wonder I'm a nervous wreck. I think the Psychiatrists heve a whole new market waiting for them... helping to relieve themental strain of too much football talk.</P>

Women have their postpartum depression from nine months of carrying, and then delivering.</P>

Menhave the rigors of everyday football talk.</P>

No surprise we are the stronger sex.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Anyways Thanks Mod M</P>

I really like this thread to get away from the rigors of everyday football talk which is very strenuous<FONT color=#000000> []</FONT></P>[/quote]all i know is 2 things happened. MMB started posting than it got deleted.. i'm not sayin nothin i'm just sayin

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]other than a full head of hair good looks and a six pack.. he's got nothin on me lol[/quote]</P>

Party Time!!</P>

Is Angelina coming?</P>

</P>

As for jmike... you are the best jmike... I likethe avatar of youmuch more than fifi. Male... female... age... looks... none of that matters. You're a respected part of the family, and you've earned it, so don't let the male chauvenism get to you. It's just guys being guys.</P>[/quote]if Angelina is coming, hopefully we can get her to bring a few more6 packs, me likes me beer

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Party Time!!</P>

Is Angelina coming?</P>

</P>

As for jmike... you are the best jmike... I likethe avatar of youmuch more than fifi. Male... female... age... looks... none of that matters. You're a respected part of the family, and you've earned it, so don't let the male chauvenism get to you. It's just guys being guys.</P>

[/quote]if Angelina is coming, hopefully we can get her to bring a few more6 packs, me likes me beer[/quote]</P>

</P>

just tell her to bring a case [&lt;)]</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]yah but i'd bet those women can't fit into a box.. so your safe [][/quote]</p>

We are equal oppurtunity posters in this thread [] jmike here ya go</p>

He's got nothing on Bandy though...... just so you know </p>

</p>

[/quote]other than a full head of hair good looks and a six pack.. he's got nothin on me lol[/quote]</p>

Brad's got the six pack?</p>

Party Time!!</p>

Is Angelina coming?</p>

</p>

As for jmike... you are the best jmike... I likethe avatar of youmuch more than fifi. Male... female... age... looks... none of that matters. You're a respected part of the family, and you've earned it, so don't let the male chauvenism get to you. It's just guys being guys.</p>[/quote]

Thanks.

I'm just giving them a hard time, because they are brutal. Those who know me a bit better understand that I too appreciate the appearance of a beautiful woman.

Comment

alright lets get back to business in the AG thread..</P>

Mafia KingPinkilled.. if only they'd take care of a few more in my city, maybe it would be able to function properly</P>

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/c...entid=26324133</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X