Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Sloppy game. Turnovers are gonna kill this team.[/quote]

was Webster banged up to the point that he couldn't cover their 88 ?

curious, because TT got owned yesterday. owned.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

interesting promotion.. the fam was thinking of buyin a condo in FLA, not so much now lol</P>

http://autos.ca.msn.com/news/canadia...entid=26351952</P>

Comment

just poking my head in to see you ugly ****s

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]just poking my head in to see you ugly ****s[/quote]

...still ugly.

LOL

the Boards are insane lately.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]just poking my head in to see you ugly ****s[/quote]</P>

Forrest Gump would say, "Ugly is as ugly does."</P>

No ugly people here... just good people.</P>

Comment

Good thing for this guy it was low tide.....huh? lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]lol..why is there arope on his tailfin..cool stuff though..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]lol..why is there arope on his tailfin..cool stuff though..[/quote]</P>

Someone sent it to me in an email Bandy.........no idea about the rope. Apparently the kid thinks that shark is dead...........Me , I'm not so sure better to be safe than sorry eeeerrrr eaten alive right?[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Someone sent it to me in an email Bandy.........no idea about the rope. Apparently the kid thinks that shark is dead...........Me , I'm not so sure better to be safe than sorry eeeerrrr eaten alive right?[]</P>[/quote]Pretty cool picture though.. not sure if i'd would stand near it..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Someone sent it to me in an email Bandy.........no idea about the rope. Apparently the kid thinks that shark is dead...........Me , I'm not so sure better to be safe than sorry eeeerrrr eaten alive right?[]</P>

[/quote]Pretty cool picture though.. not sure if i'd would stand near it..[/quote]</P>

No....not a good idea to pose with thing....who knows if it's still alive</P>

</P>

Besides theres better things to do at the beach....right? lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Good thing for this guy it was low tide.....huh? lol</p>

</p>

[/quote]lol..why is there arope on his tailfin..cool stuff though..[/quote]</p>

Someone sent it to me in an email Bandy.........no idea about the rope. Apparently the kid thinks that shark is dead...........Me , I'm not so sure better to be safe than sorry eeeerrrr eaten alive right?[]</p>

[/quote]Pretty cool picture though.. not sure if i'd would stand near it..[/quote]</p>

No....not a good idea to pose with thing....who knows if it's still alive</p>

</p>

Besides theres better things to do at the beach....right? lol</p>[/quote]

she can bite me anytime...

Comment

Ok, i really, really hate the eagles and their fans

more than any other fanbase in existence.

I always did, but the *** clown trolls invading the boards are BEYOND ridiculous.

seriously, it should be illegal to feel this level of disgust and hate for an entertainment thing like sports, but i do.

damn I do.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Ok, i really, really hate the eagles and their fans

more than any other fanbase in existence.

I always did, but the *** clown trolls invading the boards are BEYOND ridiculous.

seriously, it should be illegal to feel this level of disgust and hate for an entertainment thing like sports, but i do.

damn I do.
                            [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#000000>I saw some of the threads the last few days GY...............maybe they allow internet access from that jail cell they have built into the Linc Field []</FONT></P>

Comment

well....i seem to be missing my heart, well actually it's here but it's all cracked and ****.

turnovers

sometimey defense

Eli's questionable decisions

AB44's fumble issues, Tiki ver. 2

Banged up O-Line, as usual

1st down- run
                              2nd down- run, doh !!!
                              3rd down- pass, doh !!!

I don't know Friends, this is maddening.

Steve Smith is more invaluable then we ever knew , Amani ver. 2

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well....i seem to be missing my heart, well actually it's here but it's all cracked and ****.

turnovers

sometimey defense

Eli's questionable decisions

AB44's fumble issues, Tiki ver. 2

Banged up O-Line, as usual

1st down- run
                                2nd down- run, doh !!!
                                3rd down- pass, doh !!!

I don't know Friends, this is maddening.

Steve Smith is more invaluable then we ever knew , Amani ver. 2
                                [/quote]</P>

Couldn't agree more. You hit the nail, GY</P>

Hurry back Steve.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X