Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Lt. Frank Drebin lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGR65CXaNA&amp;NR=1</p>

R. I. P. Leslie Neilson...................one funny guy!</p>[/quote] sobering reality of one getting older....people you remember as a child passing on.

RIP Leslie....good memories of laughter with you.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
            [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
              [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]</P>

"Surely you can't be serious?" lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll!* @#$%^&!
                [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]I like to argue it is as easy for them to set it back down as you. It doesn't work very often however.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
                  [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

It is. And don't call me Shirley</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Ok, if you use the last of the toilet paper, replace the roll! @#$%^&amp;!
                    [/quote]hahah great impersonation of my wife [].. the "who the hell left the toilet seat up" is definitely my fav though[/quote]I like to argue it is as easy for them to set it back down as you. It doesn't work very often however.[/quote]haha i try the same thing..then i get the look

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>[/quote]they saydeath comes in 3's right, firstPat Burns than Leslie Neilson... []

Comment

thanks for the post. hi guys, im a newbie. nice to join this forum.

Comment

[quote user="tracyk859"]thanks for the post. hi guys, im a newbie. nice to join this forum.

[/quote]welcome

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="tracyk859"]thanks for the post. hi guys, im a newbie. nice to join this forum.

[/quote]welcome[/quote]</P>

Normally I would welcome but I think this guy is trying to sell us something</P>

Fired!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAW-tqoTr0Y&amp;NR=1 </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="tracyk859"]thanks for the post. hi guys, im a newbie. nice to join this forum.

Normally I would welcome but I think this guy is trying to sell us something</P>

Fired!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAW-tqoTr0Y&amp;NR=1</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Fired!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAW-tqoTr0Y&amp;NR=1 </P>

[/quote]lol.. bring the glade..</P>

so whats new.. the ol AG thread is slowing down it seems</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X