Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Good night all. Nice meeting all of you. I'm off to bed myself. Gotta a meeting to attend early tomorrow morning. That, and this game's making me sleepy. See you all tomorrow.[/quote]

ok dude, see ya. Come back here again!!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Well guys we hit 5000 and now we're at 5100, should we call it a night?

I could use some sleep....
      [/quote]
      Yeah I'm ready...quite sleepy now that the booze is wearing off.

[/quote]

Yeah it looks like everyone is ready to bounce...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Good night all. Nice meeting all of you. I'm off to bed myself. Gotta a meeting to attend early tomorrow morning. That, and this game's making me sleepy. See you all tomorrow.[/quote]
        Same here, great meeting quality poster! Good night all!

Comment

Night GMENFAN!

I'm getting tired also......

Comment

Oh great now the 9er's are getting 1st downs back to back. Trying to make a game of this thing now finally.

Comment

Alright Bleu and #1 and Pierce 58 I am out...

I will sleep and hopefully wake up tomorrow to find out the niners won!!!

Later all!!!

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
                TD 49ers!!!!!!!!!!

Night all!

Comment

The Niners are going to win

Comment

...uhh can i be RBs coach? that tip-toe crap is SO GONE....</P>

i'll be introducing some lead plays, counters, trap-plays (a fave) and a couple of FB blasts (gotta get Finn the rock more often)</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i'll be introducing some lead plays, counters, trap-plays (a fave) and a couple of FB blasts (gotta get Finn the rock more often)</P>[/quote]
                      There is already a RB coach....I think there are some openings for other positions if you are interested

Comment

Hey guys , i just got back from Charlotte yesterday morning .... a bit jet lagged , but very happy with the win and the performance</P>

Reporting on the D line i thought we did an excellent job against the run allowing only 45 rushing yards ( average of only 3 yards per carry ) . This forced the Panthers to try and win it in the air which in turn led to 3 picks . In essence our game plan worked well</P>

Worthy of special mention , i thought that Joseph played particulary well with a sack and a forced fumble and Kiwi picked up a sack also</P>

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of pass rush again and we will be working on this before the Philly game. Good news that Strahan is practising and will hopefully be ready to go against NO on 24th</P>

Overall D Line ratingA-</P>

Regards</P>

UK</P>
                        Non Omnis Moriar

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i'll be introducing some lead plays, counters, trap-plays (a fave) and a couple of FB blasts (gotta get Finn the rock more often)</P>

[/quote] There is already a RB coach....I think there are some openings for other positions if you are interested[/quote]</P>

</P>

crud...well whats left? i'm available, i'm A-vailable!</P>

(starts flailing arms out with quizzical expression on face- stomps into kitchen gets a beer, flounces on seat brooding menacingly)[:|]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                            The Seaturds lost last night!
                            I can't believe there is a slim chance the 49ers could actually still make the play-offs if they win the division........
                            Damn the NFC is Kooky

TTYL!

giantyankee....you could be a cheerleader......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                              The Seaturds lost last night!
                              I can't believe there is a slim chance the 49ers could actually still make the play-offs if they win the division........
                              Damn the NFC is Kooky

TTYL!

giantyankee....you could be a cheerleader......
                              [/quote]</P>

I know I happened to wake up at like 2 am and my TV was still on NFLN and I saw the highlights! 24-14, they beat em good! </P>

Thank you 49er's</P>

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]The Niners are going to win[/quote]</P>

Good prediction Pierce.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X