Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
    [/quote]</p>

LOL** GY***** What kind of Porsche was it*you like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is the*sexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

god bless those Germans.. </p>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</p>[/quote]

Ahhh, boys and their toys.
    [/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Porsche GT3
      Porsche Cayman

Ferrari f430 and Spyder variant
      Ferrari* 575 GTC
      Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
      Lamborghini Reventon
      Lamborghini Murcilego (sp)

and just about any classic Muscle Car be it Fomoco, Mopar or GM, or their modern day updates (Challenger, Camaro, Stang and Charger)
      [/quote]
      64-66 Chevelle and of course the 70 Boss 302 midnight black w/ rear window slats.. like the one Segall drove in hard to kill.. thing of beauty..
      i think it was hard to kill.. his movies all kinda were the same lol.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
        [/quote]</p>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]
        What happens when it hits 88?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]

Well you are partially right, I don't drive anymore. However, cars do not excite me at least no more so than a bus or a train in that they get me places.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
            [/quote]</P>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

god bless those Germans.. </P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>[/quote]

Well you are partially right, I don't drive anymore. However, cars do not excite me at least no more so than a bus or a train in that they get me places.
            [/quote]buses? they still have those things? lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It takes you back to "87"......unless you dial in a different date Lando lol How you been?</P>

</P>

Comment

</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</P>

Thats just an old wives tale....women can't drive</P>

</P>

JK Jmike</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Porsche GT3
                  Porsche Cayman

Ferrari 575 GTC
                  Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
                  Lamborghini Reventon

and just about any classic Muscle Car be it Fomoco, Mopar or GM, or their modern day updates (Challenger, Camaro, Stang and Charger)
                  [/quote] 64-66 Chevelle and of course the 70 Boss 302 midnight black w/ rear window slats.. like the one Segall drove in hard to kill.. thing of beauty.. i think it was hard to kill.. his movies all kinda were the same lol.[/quote]</P>

What about the 72 Olds 442? Not exactly a Delorean....but still</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Porsche Cayman

Ferrari 575 GTC
                    Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
                    Lamborghini Reventon

[/quote] 64-66 Chevelle and of course the 70 Boss 302 midnight black w/ rear window slats.. like the one Segall drove in hard to kill.. thing of beauty.. i think it was hard to kill.. his movies all kinda were the same lol.[/quote]</p>

What about the 72 Olds 442? Not exactly a Delorean....but still</p>

</p>[/quote]

that car's a beast. One of my buddies from back in the day had a 442, white with blue pinstriping.

She was beautiful.
                    His silly *** got one to many DUI's and...[]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Porsche Cayman

Ferrari 575 GTC
                      Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
                      Lamborghini Reventon

[/quote] 64-66 Chevelle and of course the 70 Boss 302 midnight black w/ rear window slats.. like the one Segall drove in hard to kill.. thing of beauty.. i think it was hard to kill.. his movies all kinda were the same lol.[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

that car's a beast. One of my buddies from back in the day had a 442, white with blue pinstriping.

She was beautiful.
                      His silly *** got one to many DUI's and...[]
                      [/quote]</P>

I had one too.....sold it ....like a idiot when I was young and foolish. Loved that car</P>

DYK answer Morehead State College [alma mater of Phil Simms ]sacking the the QB of their arch rival Eastern Kentucky</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It takes you back to "87"......unless you dial in a different date Lando lol How you been?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think he was looking for... @ 88 the Delorean went back to the future.</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Porsche Cayman

Ferrari 575 GTC
                          Ferrari Enzo

Lamborghini Gallardo
                          Lamborghini Reventon

</P>

[/quote]don't get me wrong i do very much like the 442 .. ipreffered the straight lines of the 66 model. the only thing rounded i like is my women []</P>

and the 69 Stingray..</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                            [/quote]</p>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It takes you back to "87"......unless you dial in a different date Lando lol How you been?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think he was looking for... @ 88 the Delorean went back to the future.</p>[/quote]
                            Correct Zim. lol Does it have a Flux Capacitor?

I have been great Bud. Decided to poke my head in here. I had a great time in NYC for the Lions game. Still wish I could have seen ya, think you had a wedding or something? Think we are all going to go to the Eagles game next year. Giants play in AZ to so I don't know. I had a great time down there in 08. That was the game Hixon had almost 200 yards on special teams.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]don't get me wrong i do very much like the 442
                              .. ipreffered the straight lines of the 66 model. the only thing
                              rounded i like is my women []

and the 69 Stingray..</p>[/quote]

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                                [/quote]</p>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</p>

Thats just an old wives tale....women can't drive</p>

</p>

JK Jmike</p>[/quote]

Might have been a joke, but I've done worse than that. have totaled 6 cars in my life, 4 I was driving, 2 I hit. Those were just the bad accidents. I don't drive anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X