Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]

Might have been a joke, but I've done worse than that. have totaled 6 cars in my life, 4 I was driving, 2 I hit. Those were just the bad accidents. I don't drive anymore.
    [/quote]

[:O] well, that explains your love of busses. Hate 'em and subways personally. The other day I got to ride on the subway and enjoy the vibrant smells of urine and strong perfume.

mmmmmmm, yummy.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

Might have been a joke, but I've done worse than that. have totaled 6 cars in my life, 4 I was driving, 2 I hit. Those were just the bad accidents. I don't drive anymore.
      [/quote]

[:O] well, that explains your love of busses. Hate 'em and subways personally. The other day I got to ride on the subway and enjoy the vibrant smells of urine and strong perfume.

mmmmmmm, yummy.
      [/quote]

Who said I like buses? Hate them and trains. I walk, a lot. It's why I live in the city now.

Comment

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.......one of the best movies in history

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
          [/quote]</p>

LOL** GY***** What kind of Porsche was it*you like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is the*sexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

god bless those Germans.. </p>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</p>

[/quote]

Ahhh, boys and their toys.
          [/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</p>

Thats just an old wives tale....women can't drive</p>

</p>

JK*** Jmike</p>[/quote]

Might have been a joke, but I've done worse than that.* have totaled 6 cars in my life, 4 I was driving, 2 I hit.* Those were just the bad accidents.* I don't drive anymore.
          [/quote]ohh thank heavans.. thats a life time(or 2) of accidents.. may i ask in how many years it took you to destroy6 cars..

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.......one of the best movies in history[/quote]can't argue with that..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
              [/quote]</p>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</p>

</p>

JK Jmike</p>[/quote]

[/quote]ohh thank heavans.. thats a life time(or 2) of accidents.. may i ask in how many years it took you to destroy6 cars..[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                [/quote]</P>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

god bless those Germans.. </P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</P>

Thats just an old wives tale....women can't drive</P>

JK Jmike</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]ohh thank heavans.. thats a life time(or 2) of accidents.. may i ask in how many years it took you to destroy6 cars..[/quote]

[/quote][:|]... </P>

</P>

ladies and gents.. "Americas" worst driver..[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                  [/quote]</p>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </p>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</p>

[/quote]

JK Jmike</p>

[/quote]

[/quote][:|]... </p>

</p>

ladies and gents.. "Americas" worst driver..[]</p>[/quote]

....no, maybe they were just in her way ? []

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Updated version of a DeLorean.......what do ya think?</P>

[/quote]

fake *** Lamborghini ?
                    [/quote]</P>

LOL GY What kind of Porsche was ityou like? </P>

[/quote]if i may.. the 911 GT2 and now the 911GT2 RS...is thesexiest vehicle ever on this planet</P>

god bless those Germans.. </P>

i agree with AG thats pretty nice lookin car.. stolen design or not</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lol.. you know you women love nice cars just as much us boys.. you just have no idea how to drive them [/quote]</P>

Thats just an old wives tale....women can't drive</P>

JK Jmike</P>

[/quote]

[/quote][:|]... </P>

</P>

ladies and gents.. "Americas" worst driver..[]</P>[/quote]

....no, maybe they were just in her way ? []
                    [/quote]born to be a demolition derby driver?

Comment

Ok seriously, you guys and gals gotta cut it out with the quote over quote over quote.....

It's like looking at a mirror facing another mirror!!

Comment

Yes, I am quite possibly the worst driver ever. But I passed my driver's exam with flying colors, never had a ticket in my life and not once in all my days of drinking did I get behind the wheel of a car with so much as a drink in me. So what do we learn from that, idk, but that driver's exam is not worth squat it seems. So now, I don't drive, doesn't matter I guess, I doubt anyone would insure me. I do have a driver's license still, but I have only driven a total of like 5 miles in the past 2 years. (sister's car, ironically in those 5 miles I did rear end someone but no damage done to anyone).

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Yes, I am quite possibly the worst driver ever.* But I passed my driver's exam with flying colors, never had a ticket in my life and not once in all my days of drinking did I get behind the wheel of a car with so much as a drink in me.* So what do we learn from that, idk, but that driver's exam is not worth squat it seems.* So now, I don't drive, doesn't matter I guess, I doubt anyone would insure me.* I do have a driver's license still, but I have only driven a total of like 5 miles in the past 2 years.* (sister's car, ironically in those 5 miles I did rear end someone but no damage done to anyone).
                          [/quote]lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDOZ...eature=related

Comment

That wasn't me.

Though I did drive into a canal once.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

no one can be that bad...I think

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]That wasn't me.

[/quote]

no one can be that bad...I think
                                [/quote]i use to think that way aswell. till i started watching the show Canada's worst driver.. scary how some can get licensed

Comment

Working...
                                X