Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</P>

</P>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </P>

[/quote]

No worries, I'll drive for you and just strap you to the hood.
    [/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr.. </P>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but you do know of her escapades behind the wheel... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</P>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </P>

[/quote]

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <FONT color=#0000ff>you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</FONT>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</P>

god save us all if she could [:|]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</p>

</p>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ? Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr.. </p>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground ifmyfat *** isa hood ornament.. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <font color="#0000ff">you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</font>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</p>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</p>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</p>

god save us all if she could [:|]</p>[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick. I just tend to hit things.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I don't want to interfere with your chanceof being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <FONT color=#0000ff>you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</FONT>... much less behind the wheel of that vette. Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</P>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'mbetting she couldn't get it into first gear[]</P>

god save us all if she could [:|]</P>

[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick. I just tend to hit things.
          [/quote]</P>

My point, exactly. Poor Bandy, tied to the hood, and a mouth full of tree trunk.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

like the looks of this baby?</p>

*</p>

[/quote]concept Vette?[/quote]</p>

pic said it was the Vette from the "Transformers" ?* Think it mentioned they had actually produced at least a few..........you'd look damm good behind the wheel of this one Bandy []</p>

[/quote]i would indeed.. its the trying to get out that would look rather foolish...anyone got a shoehorn </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]i do like being tied down grrrr..* </p>

besides, thats a rear wheel drive vehicle.. those back tires aint seeing the ground if*my*fat *** is*a hood ornament.. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't want to interfere with your chance*of being tied down by our ever beautiful Jmike, Bandy, but <font color="#0000ff">you do know of her escapades behind the wheel</font>... much less behind the wheel of that vette.* Perhaps you should ask to be tied down someplace less dangerous... like to a bedpost.</p>

How's your heart? Maybe the vette would be safer?</p>

[/quote]lol.. very true but i'm*betting she couldn't get it into first gear*[]</p>

god save us all if she could [:|]</p>[/quote]

Excuse me, I do know how to handle a stick.* I just tend to hit things.
            [/quote]these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..[/quote]

I get distracted easily.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

these things (people,trees, firehydrants,) that you tend to hit..is it a matter of not seeing them or you just feel they shouldnt be in your way..[/quote]

I get distracted easily.
                [/quote]shiney things? j/k

would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
                  [/quote]shiney things? j/k

would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
                    [/quote]shiney things? j/k would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

<FONT color=#000000>IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
                    </FONT>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </P>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.
                      [/quote]shiney things? j/k would you consider yourself an unlucky person?because i too get distracted.. i don't know if there is a term for this but i have a condition that makes me look at hot women in cars around me.(another reason why women shouldnt drive lol) . i consider myself lucky i havent rearended someone sneaking a peak at some brunnette chicky.....[/quote]

<font color="#000000">IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
                      </font>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </p>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </p>[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

<FONT color=#000000>IDK about unlucky. Just distracted. Hard to explain in this forum, so I will just leave it at that. Considering the things I have put myself through in my life, I am very lucky to still be alive. So unlucky would not be a good description, nor would lucky. I would say my karma is fairly balanced at this point.
                        </FONT>[/quote]Don Cherry always says "keep yourhead upand your stick on the ice" ... </P>

edit: err that doesn't make sense to me either, not sure why i typed it.. lol </P>

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
                        [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
                        <DIV id=leftcontent>
                        <DIV id=postpath><FONT color=#774a31>Home</FONT> » <FONT color=#774a31>General Commentary</FONT>, <FONT color=#774a31>Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism</FONT> » You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:

Date posted: July 17, 2010</P></DIV>
                        <DIV class=post>
                        <H1 id=post-1151>You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:</H1>
                        <DIV class=content>
                        <DIV style="WIDTH: 405px" id=attachment_1150 class="wp-caption alignleft">
                        <P class=wp-caption-text>Don Cherry</P></DIV>

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.</P>

HIS STATEMENT:</P>

<SPAN class=goog_qs-tidbit-0>“If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner’s testicles to a car</SPAN>
                        battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will
                        save just one Canadian life, then I have only three things to say: </P>

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
                          [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer</FONT>.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
                          <DIV id=leftcontent>
                          <DIV id=postpath><FONT color=#774a31>Home</FONT> » <FONT color=#774a31>General Commentary</FONT>, <FONT color=#774a31>Terrorism/Anti-Terrorism</FONT> » You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:

<DIV class=post>
                          <H1 id=post-1151>You gotta love this guy!! Don Cherry of Hockey Night in Canada, on torture of terrorists:</H1>
                          <DIV class=content>
                          <DIV class="wp-caption alignleft" id=attachment_1150 style="WIDTH: 405px">

DON CHERRY of Hockey Night in Canada, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.</P>

<SPAN class=goog_qs-tidbit-0>“If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner’s testicles to a car</SPAN>

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>[/quote]and sn***y dresser aswell []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

I get distracted easily.

[/quote]

LOL, who is Don Cherry?
                            [/quote]</P>

Don Cherry...<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>a great Canadian and respected Hockey announcer</FONT>.......Loved by many American Citizens also He speaks his mind</P>
                            <DIV id=leftcontent>

<DIV class=post>
                            <DIV class=content>
                            <DIV style="WIDTH: 405px" id=attachment_1150 class="wp-caption alignleft">

‘Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.” </P></DIV></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]and sn***y dresser aswell [][/quote]</P>

Yes sir he is lol gotta love it</P>

</P>

Comment

Mr 105, that last picture looks like he's wearing my grandmas couch. who knew it would make for a real ugly jacket aswell..

Comment

Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X