Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

In "training" or waiting for the same? (Good Luck, be careful)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

[/quote]
      In training. Hey for all of you that post pics off of your smart phone, you may want to read this article. Wow, creepy stuff

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/te...sics.html?_r=1

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all. Quick update. Now 9 days strait here in the hotel down in DC. Watching the pro bowl. On my third rental car as well. Go packers!!![/quote]

[/quote]
        In training. Hey for all of you that post pics off of your smart phone, you may want to read this article. Wow, creepy stuff

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/12/te...sics.html?_r=1[/quote]

You've been there awhile no? How long is your training?

Comment

Anyone think Charlie Sheen will let the Rehab work this time?...........at the rate he's going ....he's not gonna make itthrough 2011 sure seems to love his hookers and dope</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</P>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</P>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion**** *We miss the pics</P>[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all.

What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Until Feb 20th at least. Luckily getting full per diem.[/quote]</p>

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</p>[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all.

What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?[/quote]

... be careful. I didn't go there, had friends who did. One of them has shrapnel in his neck and back of his head from an IED...

Comment

By this afternoon we should be seeing snow accumulation of around 2-3" per hour, steadfast throughout the evening and night.

Along with that we'll get hit with a nice coat of ice.

(Chicago)

...so, I still have school and work anyway [], while my boys get a Snow day or two...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

Do you miss the old job? AeroUnion We miss the pics</P>

[/quote]Yes and no. The stress was killing me among other things. I will miss the pilots and the mission, the rest, not at all. What you don't want pics of lovely Khandahar?[/quote]</P>

lol lovely pics of Khandahar.....sure we are looking forward to it mjg! You must be getting alot of training on those mountain pass routes?</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]By this afternoon we should be seeing snow accumulation of around 2-3" per hour, steadfast throughout the evening and night.

(Chicago)

...so, I still have school and work anyway [], while my boys get a Snow day or two...
                        [/quote]</P>

Welcome to the club....we have not seen green grass since Christmas.....just one storm after another with constant temps in the teens and 20s on the south shore of Long Island. Usually I don't let stuff like this bother me.....but one day at 50 degrees would be nice!</P>

Comment

I always love seeing pics from around the world because I don't get to travel.

So please, send us any pics you can!!! And be safe!

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]By this afternoon we should be seeing snow accumulation of around 2-3" per hour, steadfast throughout the evening and night.

(Chicago)

[/quote]</P>

Welcome to the club....we have not seen green grass since Christmas.....just one storm after another with constant temps in the teens and 20s on the south shore of Long Island. Usually I don't let stuff like this bother me.....but one day at 50 degrees would be nice!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Suck it up, soldier!</P>

Comment

It looks like where I live we dodged most of this blizzard from the mid west. Granted we got snow yesterday with some sleet/hail....

This morning was all ice as well, but it's now just rain....

I don't see any of the conditions that I saw on the news from the midwest.....

What we received the last two days isn't even close to a storm....

Comment

I live inside the City of Chicago.

My minivan is buried. There's a good 4 foot drift packed against it streetside.

The sidewalk has a good 24 inches or so piled and even the gamgway to the trash in the back has drifts of 2-3 feet.

It's still snowing.

The Lakeshore Drive has hundreds of stranded cars/vehicles from last night still stuck on it.

My job called me and told me to stay home.

Me back is hurting from the shoveling I've done so far and I got hundreds of pounds more waiting...

COME ON SPRING-TIME !!! We NEED ya' !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X