Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]Here's something for anyone who may need a bit of a pick me up today....

http://loot-ninja.com/2007/08/23/a-l...than-albright/
    [/quote]</P>

lmao... excellent. TY, jm.</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Today I learned that my grandma lost her battle with cancer...she is survived by my step-grandfather.

My mom is really taking it bad though...I am not so hot either.
      [/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear that man. </P>

My condolences to you and your family. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Today I learned that my grandma lost her battle with cancer...she is survived by my step-grandfather.

[/quote]</P>

Sorry to hear that man. </P>

My condolences to you and your family. </P>[/quote]

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Wake's this Wednesday, burial thursday morn.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up..

its nice to see ARod is still off the juice...[]

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Sorry to that GY......thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family SEC105</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up..

[/quote]</P>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</P>

Please keep in mind we mayNOT have seen the last of Andy! []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up..

[/quote]</p>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</p>

Please keep in mind we mayNOT have seen the last of Andy! []</p>

</p>[/quote]i was reading "between the lines" of his announcement.. admittedly though, i'm not very good at it.. lol

how you been Mr Sec

Comment

</P>

ARod's been training heavily this offseason!!!.......without the juice</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</P>

</P>

[/quote]i was reading "between the lines" of his announcement.. admittedly though, i'm not very good at it.. lol

how you been Mr Sec
                    [/quote]</P>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up.

[/quote]</p>

I heard it's because he wants to relax and enjoy his family....but whatever Bandy , lol , believe what you'd like</p>

</p>

[/quote]i was reading "between the lines" of his announcement.. admittedly though, i'm not very good at it.. lol

how you been Mr Sec
                      [/quote]</p>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</p>[/quote]didn't bet.. i don't win anything anyways.. stupid bad luck!
                      i've been well, the little ones keeping me young and on my toes.. can't wait till some nicer weather.. FOREEEEE...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]spring training just around the corner... i hear Andy retired cuz he's afraid of the Jays line up.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

how you been Mr Sec
                        [/quote]</P>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</P>

[/quote]didn't bet.. i don't win anything anyways.. stupid bad luck!
                        i've been well, the little ones keeping me young and on my toes.. can't wait till some nicer weather.. FOREEEEE...
                        [/quote]</P>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

how you been Mr Sec
                          [/quote]</p>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</p>

[/quote]60 degrees?? that would melt me lol
                          </p>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

how you been Mr Sec
                            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

how you been Mr Sec
                              [/quote]</p>

Been good Bandy how bout you?....win any dough on the Super Bowl? Had the Steelers kicked a FG just before halftime....my numbers would have come in on one of theboxes I had.....but alas those bums scored a TDlol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Me either......been a brutal winter.......can't wait for that first 60 degree day. Have not let it stop me from some of my favorite out door activities though []</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</p>

</p>[/quote]lol... not desperate enough to play during winter again.. theres a 9 hole course by me that is open all year round.. what a mess, they clear all the snow from fairways but that just makes it all mud..
                              went with a freind, was paired up with a 12 year old and his Uncle.. the 12 year old destroyed us! it was embarassing.. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

how you been Mr Sec
                                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Getting itchy to hit the links? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]lol... not desperate enough to play during winter again.. theres a 9 hole course by me that is open all year round.. what a mess, they clear all the snow from fairways but that just makes it all mud..
                                went with a freind, was paired up with a 12 year old and his Uncle.. the 12 year old destroyed us! it was embarassing.. lol
                                [/quote]</P>

Any idea what this is?....it said Invermere Winter Torch Ceremony I think</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X