Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Tiki Wife AND the other woman</P>

You make the call.......</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods
        [/quote]</P>

End of April should be fine...but the weather is always a little iffy that time of year</P>

My pals always take a quick shot down to Myrtle Beach [ South Carolina] the 2nd or 3rd week of April.........outs the airport and on the course .....3 maybe 4 days</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>

[/quote]i think this spring.. i'm taking a golf vacation..tbh its really a get a way from the wife vacation with a little golf being involved.. whats the weather typically like end of April in your neck of the woods
          [/quote]'</p>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</p>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</p>[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
          maybe have a few Canuckleheads come down and we can have our own Ryder Cup

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</P>

</P>

[/quote]'</P>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</P>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</P>

[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
            [/quote]</P>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</P>

This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it!!! lol jk</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Here's something to get us out of the winter doldrums enjoy it cause SI seems to take their pics back pretty fast</p>

</p>

[/quote]'</p>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</p>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</p>

[/quote]Bethpage is open to the public? cool.. that would be something to think about.. maybe a round of golf Saturday than catch a football game on Sunday..
              [/quote]</p>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it</font>!!! lol jk</p>

</p>[/quote]i don't think i wanna play if its turns people into 60 year old ladies lol

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]well if it's big boobs you like

[/quote]go drive a car would yah! []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]'</P>

I thought it was a flaming walrus tusk...</P>

Hey, SEC... Bethpage Black... if we could get Bandy to come to L.I.... I'll bet we could get 4 to 8 for a round at the Black... it;s been 42 years since I played it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's open to the public....with many signs for "Experienced Golfers ONLY"</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>This is what happened to me last time I tried to play it</FONT>!!! lol jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]i don't think i wanna play if its turns people into 60 year old ladies lol
                  [/quote]</P>

"I'm not old and I'm not a woman............" lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE</P>

Comment

Sec, you played Bethpage? what was your score?

Comment

Kev
                      Hope you are doing okay. I know all to well what its like to lose someone to cancer.

Well I'm headed to a less than desirable place in Afghanistan in March. Rocket attacks and tents here I come.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Kev
                        Hope you are doing okay. I know all to well what its like to lose someone to cancer.

Well I'm headed to a less than desirable place in Afghanistan in March. Rocket attacks and tents here I come.....[/quote]

Today is the Funeral. Yeah, my mom and I had a talk yesterday and all I can say is I feel really sad for her.

As to your destination, you have so much respect from me. You already stood up and Served our Country and here you go again.

God bless you man.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Kev Hope you are doing okay. I know all to well what its like to lose someone to cancer. Well I'm headed to a less than desirable place in Afghanistan in March. Rocket attacks and tents here I come.....[/quote]

Today is the Funeral. Yeah, my mom and I had a talk yesterday and all I can say is I feel really sad for her.

As to your destination, you have so much respect from me. You already stood up and Served our Country and here you go again.

God bless you man.
                          [/quote]</P>

GY........Once again....thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this difficult time</P>

mjg.....Stay safe and much respect to you [Y]</P>

SEC105</P>

Comment

On my own tonight for dinner.....so instead of eating healthy.......think I'm gonna go for acalzoneee</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Kev Hope you are doing okay. I know all to well what its like to lose someone to cancer. Well I'm headed to a less than desirable place in Afghanistan in March. Rocket attacks and tents here I come.....[/quote]

God bless you man.
                              [/quote]</p>

GY........Once again....thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this difficult time</p>

mjg.....Stay safe and much respect to you [Y]</p>

SEC105</p>[/quote]Give em hell MJG, stay safe

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Sec, you played Bethpage? what was your score?
                                [/quote]</P>

Never played it Bandy.....there's more courses than just the Black though. Zim use to work there though years back. I've walked some of it......I'd need a calculator to compute my score []</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X