Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
    [/quote]

I can cook you a better dinner than that.
    [/quote]

Would ya'? I like spicy. Habeneros, Jalepenos...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, you are one of those. Burned out your taste buds so you can't taste anything unless its painful or rotten. Food should be spiced, not spicy. Spices and seasonings are there to enhance flavor, not dominate them. Some people spice their food so much you could be eating regergatated rat meat and you wouldn't know it. Sigh, makes me sad.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, you are one of those. Burned out your taste buds so you can't taste anything unless its painful or rotten. Food should be spiced, not spicy. Spices and seasonings are there to enhance flavor, not dominate them. Some people spice their food so much you could be eating regergatated rat meat and you wouldn't know it. Sigh, makes me sad.
        [/quote]

Thanks for sharing that lol
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that lol
          [/quote]

my pleasure
          [:P]

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

So it shall be written... So it shall be done!</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, jmike.</P>

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]woman, he's looking for food not opinion! []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...domino effect. Instability. It's what's for dinner...
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]woman, he's looking for food not opinion! []
                [/quote]</P>

I hear this girls a good cook.....lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</P>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</P>

</P>

</P>

edit: picture keeps disappearing</P>

[/quote]</P>

bump</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</p>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</p>

</p>

</p>

edit: picture keeps disappearing</p>

[/quote]</p>

bump</p>[/quote]lol. what the h e double hockey sticks is that.. GaGa is in there?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</P>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

bump</P>

[/quote]lol. what the h e double hockey sticks is that.. GaGa is in there?
                      [/quote]</P>

YES....lol.....thats how she arrived at the Grammies lastweek</P>

Are you going to arrive @ Giants Stadium lot like that when you come down...maybe in a big football </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]Guelph[/quote]Love Guelph, did a lot of chubby chassin in that city. How bout those Leafs.. Lol[/quote]</p>

Hey Bandy....if you come to game this year @ Giants Stadium..are you going to arrive in the parking lot in a giant [or a football] egg? Like Lady Ga Ga did at the grammies? lol</p>

</p>

</p>

edit: picture keeps disappearing</p>

[/quote]</p>

bump</p>

[/quote]</p>

YES....lol.....thats how she arrived at the Grammies lastweek</p>

Are you going to arrive @ Giants Stadium lot like that when you come down...maybe in a big football </p>

</p>[/quote]nah i think i'll just take the oldsmobile.... lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

bump</P>

[/quote]</P>

YES....lol.....thats how she arrived at the Grammies lastweek</P>

Are you going to arrive @ Giants Stadium lot like that when you come down...maybe in a big football </P>

</P>

[/quote]nah i think i'll just take the oldsmobile.... lol
                          [/quote]</P>

Just think how you couldimpress MMB and the gang if arrived in ahuge football carried by beautiful women......once in a lifetime chance!!![]</P>

Comment

i wish the women good look carrying my fat ***

the image of women carrying me is intriging but i think i'll pass though.. lol

Comment

So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!
                                [/quote]

he is a great dude.......and a tall cat....

I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit.....

he is at least 6' 6"

Comment

Working...
                                X