Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!
    [/quote]

he is a great dude.......and a tall cat....

I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit.....

he is at least 6' 6"[/quote]

Yeah he is tall, I was definitley looking up at him....spent a little over an hour talking about the Yankees, and overall sports teams around the area....

I think he is genuinely a good guy and he just got married too finally after all these years....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So excited!!

Tomorrow I am having a luncheon with the one and only.....Yankees announcer Michael Kay!

Yay!!
      [/quote] he is a great dude.......and a tall cat.... I was surprised when I met him....Im 6' 4" and was looking up at him a little bit..... he is at least 6' 6"[/quote]

Yeah he is tall, I was definitley looking up at him....spent a little over an hour talking about the Yankees, and overall sports teams around the area....

I think he is genuinely a good guy and he just got married too finally after all these years....
      [/quote]</P>

http://contursi.freeyellow.com/baseballtour/sounds.html</P>

Just click on Michael Kay AG....you shouldlove this call []</P>

Comment

Whats the over/under on this guy holding on to power?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

http://contursi.freeyellow.com/baseballtour/sounds.html</p>

Just click on Michael Kay AG....you shouldlove this call []</p>[/quote]

haha that's great! He probably lost his voice after that, you can tell he was so excited!

So I asked him about his job being a daily routine, and if he ever gets nervous anymore on tight games. His response was no, he gets excited, not nervous, hard for him to sit still....but he's done it way too much to be nervous no matter how close a game is anymore....

I also asked him about yankees fans being giants fans, and mets/jets being fans and he agreed that there's something there....and it probably came from history when the giants played at yankee stadium....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Whats the over/under on this guy holding on to power?</p>

</p>[/quote]lol.. Miami Vice.

Comment

[:@] arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! [:@]

sorry, thank you.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][:@] arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! [:@]

sorry, thank you.
                [/quote]
                ?

what did we miss ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][:@] arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! [:@]

sorry, thank you.
                  [/quote]
                  ?

what did we miss ?
                  [/quote]

Nothing on this thread. Just needed a place to scream.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][:@] arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! [:@]

sorry, thank you.
                    [/quote]
                    ?

what did we miss ?
                    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOL...you've figured out AGFHC then...welcome sister. [Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"][:@] arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! [:@]

sorry, thank you.
                      [/quote]
                      ?

what did we miss ?
                      [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOL...you've figured out AGFHC then...welcome sister. [Y]</p>[/quote]

+1

Comment

heh i was able to finally join the new board... AG WAS THIS YOUR DOING??? if so you are the man!! if not you are still the man []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]heh i was able to finally join the new board... AG WAS THIS YOUR DOING??? if so you are the man!! if not you are still the man []
                          [/quote]

I wish I could take credit for it.....did something change that allowed you to sign up this time?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]heh i was able to finally join the new board... AG WAS THIS YOUR DOING??? if so you are the man!! if not you are still the man []
                            [/quote]

I wish I could take credit for it.....did something change that allowed you to sign up this time?
                            [/quote]

What new board?

Comment

KILL THIS MOTHER **** ER DEAD....

fry his *** !!!!

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41788137/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001[/link]

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]heh i was able to finally join the new board... AG WAS THIS YOUR DOING??? if so you are the man!! if not you are still the man []
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

What new board?
                                [/quote]giants.com member... see the homepage..

Comment

Working...
                                X