Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
    [/quote]

LOL
    [/quote]Yanks suck..
    [/quote]

yes, I see you have that in your location as well [:|]

obsess much? [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

maybe its just me but is it not cruel to label a pair of jeans as "slim fit" when its a 40 waist? [:@]
      [/quote]

LOL
      [/quote]Yanks suck..
      [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true. It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry." or other such factual statements as you see fit. Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, finally made it out of DC last Thursday. Then threw my back out on Friday and found out on Saturday that a sexual predator moved in across the street. Trying to get him kicked out.
        [/quote]

Go over and handle with a style that is a mix of Pulp Fiction and Vito from the Sopranos
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]

LOL
          [/quote]Jays suck..
          [/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
            [/quote]Yanks suck..
            [/quote]

yes, I see you have that in your location as well [:|]

obsess much? [:P]
            [/quote]just gearing up for the season

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
              [/quote]Yanks suck..
              [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true. It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry." or other such factual statements as you see fit. Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.
              [/quote]go make me a sandwich..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
                [/quote]Jays suck..
                [/quote]

[/quote]so!

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore... it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true... It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in football"... it makes <font size="4">everything you say irrelevant...</font>

<font size="6">Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry" or other such factual statements...</font>
                  [/quote]

wow

beast-mode, right there [B]

(Still love ya' Bandy [8-|])

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore... it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true... It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in football"... it makes <font size="4">everything you say irrelevant...</font>

<font size="6">Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees." "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry" or other such factual statements...</font>
                    [/quote]

wow

[/quote][{]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

wow

[/quote]

As I am unsure what "beast-mode" is I will optimistically hope that was a complement.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
                        [/quote]Yanks suck..
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

How about broiled trout and some wilted kale. Work on those 40 inch jeans.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello folks!

[/quote]

LOL
                          [/quote]Yanks suck..
                          [/quote]

Seeing as I am not a baseball fan anymore, it really doesn't matter to me; howver, it must be pointed out that saying the team that has won more championships than any team in any sport "suck" is just not true.* It would be like saying "The Lions are the best team in footabll" it makes everything you say next just irrelevant because your lack of honest comprehension of the subject has already been proven.

Try statements like "I don't like the Yankees."* "The Yankees beat my team all the time and it makes me cry."* or other such factual statements as you see fit.* Though I would recommend ceasation of the the term "Yankees suck" in any future dealings with anybody sporting an opposable thumb.
                          [/quote]

come on man...u can do better than that....any of u canadians hear of a comedy group called "the kids in the hall"?????

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]

come on man...u can do better than that....any of u canadians hear of a comedy group called "the kids in the hall"?????[/quote]

I used to watch them growing up...they were hilarious.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"]

come on man...u can do better than that....any of u canadians hear of a comedy group called "the kids in the hall"?????[/quote]

[/quote]

I used to watch re-runs of them between classes in college on comedy central...havent seen a group funnier since!!! You had to have a different sense of humor to get them,but I was a huge fan.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"]

[/quote]

I used to watch re-runs of them between classes in college on comedy central...havent seen a group funnier since!!! You had to have a different sense of humor to get them,but I was a huge fan.[/quote]

I understood their sense of humor. In fact, there's only so many comedians/shows that make me laugh. Most shows that pretend to be funny are AWFUL.

It's either forced jokes or someone acting stupid to try to get a laugh.....

Kids in the Hall had the right chemistry.....

Comment

Working...
                                X