Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]finally, some good news.
    [link]http://money.msn.com/stock-broker-guided/article.aspx?post=54c8daba-4967-4140-9026-675d1595c289>1=33009[/link]

I'm sorry but I ABSOLUTELY hate fast food. The grease, the calories, the fat, the sodium...ugh [+o(]
    [/quote]</P>

Not surprised......it's much easier to get a "Subway" francise than a*McDonalds francise</P>

Plus how many McDonalds go out of business?.....not to many********* Subways can and do go out of business</P>

That being said......they do have a*much healthier menu....but you have to make the right choices []</P>

It can be tough........they should keep the $5 footlong all the time</P>

</P>

[/quote] im going to subway rite now after seeing this!!![/quote]</P>

You getting a "Veggie Delight"?*** []</P>

[/quote] I was actually gonna get all four of those subs in the picture...sample them and let u guys know which is the healthiest.[/quote]</P>

Wow... service with a smile.* Yeah... I'd love to know.* Tossup for me... any but the Big Philly... that's prob just 73-80% chopped meat</P>[/quote]

I wish they had wings at subway

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]

I wish they had wings at subway[/quote]

LOL

this
      ...actually my only problem with Subway is you get more bread than filler [:@]

Jimmy John's is the shizzle BUT you pay through the gills with them.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]

LOL

this

[/quote]

i like quiznos too, i may do a hoagie crawl this weekend, stopping at all hoagie shops and sampling each now..lol

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]

LOL

this

[/quote]

i like quiznos too, i may do a hoagie crawl this weekend, stopping at all hoagie shops and sampling each now..lol[/quote]

you're too much...loosen that belt brother, loosen that belt.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]

LOL

this

[/quote]

i like quiznos too, i may do a hoagie crawl this weekend, stopping at all hoagie shops and sampling each now..lol[/quote]

you're too much...loosen that belt brother, loosen that belt.
            [/quote]

Ill stay in shape if i walk there...I can be like the Jarret for quizznos or sumtin.

Comment

there are some truly dumb *** people out here
              [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41969347?GT1=43001[/link]

I love how d-bag calls the cops on the home owner.

and then:
              [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41967834/ns/travel-news/?GT1=43001[link]

...guess that business about "king of the jungle" was all hype.

and finally:

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Mike-Tyson%2527s-show-has-PETA-up-in-arms-030711?GT1=39002[/link]

PETA is coming down hard on Iron Mike for his "abuse" of the flying rats...

PC my friends, PC...

Comment

You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

You get insane people and groups spewing their mouths....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]there are some truly dumb *** people out here
                  [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41969347?GT1=43001[/link]

I love how d-bag calls the cops on the home owner.

and then:
                  [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41967834/ns/travel-news/?GT1=43001[link]

...guess that business about "king of the jungle" was all hype.

and finally:

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Mike-Tyson%2527s-show-has-PETA-up-in-arms-030711?GT1=39002[/link]

PETA is coming down hard on Iron Mike for his "abuse" of the flying rats...

PC my friends, PC...[/quote]

I watched a documentary about PETA on youtube a couple months ago...It was worth watching...those people value animals lives more than humans..imo...It's called "I am animal"...

Comment

Anybody remember this guy........heard he's making a comeback</P>

Giants own his rights? This good , bad or whatever?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Anybody remember this guy........heard he's making a comeback</p>

Giants own his rights? This good , bad or whatever?</p>

</p>[/quote]

I won't lie, I was a huge Tiki fan and loved his style of play on the field minus the fumbles...

You ask me he killed his own media career with his arrogance and publicly-known mistakes.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

I won't lie, I was a huge Tiki fan and loved his style of play on the field minus the fumbles...

You ask me he killed his own media career with his arrogance and publicly-known mistakes.
                        [/quote]</P>

Could not agree more with what you said......Francessa is now saying the Giants will let him become a free agent [no interest whatsoever?].... If true guess he did not just "burn that bridge" he blew itto smithereens</P>

btw GY think I'm gonna hit "Subway" for aturkey hero tonight</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Could not agree more with what you said......Francessa is now saying the Giants will let him become a free agent [no interest whatsoever?].... If true guess he did not just "burn that bridge" he blew itto smithereens</P>

btw GY think I'm gonna hit "Subway" for aturkey hero tonight</P>

[/quote]</P>

GY hit the nail, SEC,,, too much jacket and not enuf guts on Subway's. Allentown's got the right idea with Quizno's. Alas, there aren't any of them around me.</P>

Tiki, in the best shape he could possibly get into, would certainly be a step slower. But even worse would be the reflexes... that split second of seeing the hole to one side, and changing direction in a nanosecond to go thru it. He won't have that anymore, and it was a big part of his style.</P>

Comment

OMG are you guy serious? He really is trying to come back?

I guess his new found gold digger must be pretty expensive to up keep.....oh yeah, and his other family and kids....

His arrogance would kill any locker room chemistry so even if he had any skills left, it wouldn't be worth the experiment...

So strange to see him in that retro uniform. And I too was a huge Tiki fan, but his off the field antics really disappointed me, I honestly thought he was different....

To even think about making a comeback, he must be really be short on money......

Comment

You know what's funny is even if the Giants wanted him back, he couldn't even have his old number back...

But from what I'm reading, so far rumors of no team being interested but we'll see....

I mean, the guy is 35 years old now right? It actually would be fun to watch to see how well he can play....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You know, freedom of speech does have its flaws....

LOL....

You get insane people and groups spewing their mouths....
                                [/quote]also add assualt riffles, and than yah got a party lol

Comment

Working...
                                X