• Re: Asian giant for HC

got it
        thx

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]
          [/quote]

que?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]
            [/quote]

que?
            [/quote]</P>

Think the book he's reading says always be prepared when dealing with wild animals? lol</P>

Like the lion is saying to him....go ahead...just try to reach that rifle</P>

</P>

Comment

Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]

*rubs forehead with palm of hand while looking down*

...for all the crap George W. put up with and now this ?

really?

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]

really?
                  [/quote]</P>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" arein our in this.....have not readmuch on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on thoseloyal to Colonel Gaddafiit appears</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]

really?
                    [/quote]</p>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" arein our in this.....have not readmuch on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on thoseloyal to Colonel Gaddafiit appears</p>[/quote]

Comment

Germany's famous polar bear Knut has passed away...

=(

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

really?
                        [/quote]</p>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" arein our in this.....have not readmuch on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on thoseloyal to Colonel Gaddafiit appears</p>[/quote]

that alone makes me extremely leery. You may not know it but for the most part the French don't like us.

They must really like President Obama...

Comment

From what i hear, the french gets most of their oil from libya, so I suppose that's why they seem to be so aggressive....

we'll see how this all plays out....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Germany's famous polar bear Knut has passed away...

=(

[/quote]</P>

That was a shame.....raised by a guy who bottle fed him</P>

Think the bear was only 4 years old they usually live to be 30 or so</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

really?
                              [/quote]</P>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" arein our in this.....have not readmuch on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on thoseloyal to Colonel Gaddafiit appears</P>

[/quote]

that alone makes me extremely leery. You may not know it but for the most part the French don't like us.

[/quote]</P>

Well aware the French have no love for thegood old U.S.A......their arrogance is one of their defining qualities [] They gotta be into this warplan for the oil as AG mentioned imo</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we were*going to do*it...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]

really?
                                [/quote]</P>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" are*in our in this.....have not read*much on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on those*loyal to Colonel Gaddafi*it appears</P>

[/quote]

that alone makes me extremely leery.* You may not know it but for the most part the French don't like us.

[/quote]</P>

Well aware the French have no love for the*good old U.S.A......their arrogance is one of their defining qualities []**** They gotta be into this warplan for the oil as AG mentioned** imo</P>

</P>[/quote]

very true..I was there once on vacation...The people I came across were very negative towards me....I made the mistake of asking for directions to a certain place and was scolded for not speaking the language...They scolded me in english..wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X