Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]Surprised we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]

*rubs forehead with palm of hand while looking down*

...for all the crap George W. put up with and now this ?

really?
    [/quote]</P>

Also shocked the "Frenchies" arein our in this.....have not readmuch on it....but their F-16s [?] are doing a number on thoseloyal to Colonel Gaddafiit appears</P>

[/quote]

that alone makes me extremely leery. You may not know it but for the most part the French don't like us.

They must really like President Obama...
    [/quote]</P>

Well aware the French have no love for thegood old U.S.A......their arrogance is one of their defining qualities [] They gotta be into this warplan for the oil as AG mentioned imo</P>

</P>

[/quote] very true..I was there once on vacation...The people I came across were very negative towards me....I made the mistake of asking for directions to a certain place and was scolded for not speaking the language...They scolded me in english..wtf[/quote]</P>

It's in their blood , they have been like that for hundreds of centuries lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]<font color="#000000">Surprised</font> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

it was a good thing, they prevented a massacre

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]<font color="#000000">Surprised</font> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

[/quote]

I'm just worried about how we keep spreading our Forces.

I'm out of my 10 year gap now but in the back of my head I have this weird thought or feeling...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

It makes me sad to hear our fighter jet crashed due to mechanical issues.

IMO, that is unacceptable for what the tax payers pay.....this isn't even a real war in the conventional sense, it's more like point and click because our forces are so superior. We choose where to strike and we strike...

There is no replacement group for Libya's gov't so it's like a crapshoot who takes control....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]<font color="#000000">Surprised</font> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

[/quote]

I'm out of my 10 year gap now but in the back of my head I have this weird thought or feeling...
            [/quote]cross the border i'll hide yah in my basement.. j/k

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]<font color="#000000">Surprised</font> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we were*going to do*it...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

[/quote]

[/quote]cross the border i'll hide yah in my basement.. j/k
              [/quote]

"bring out the gimp?"

*shudders*

j/k too.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It makes me sad to hear our fighter jet crashed due to mechanical issues.

IMO, that is unacceptable for what the tax payers pay.....this isn't even a real war in the conventional sense, it's more like point and click because our forces are so superior. We choose where to strike and we strike...

There is no replacement group for Libya's gov't so it's like a crapshoot who takes control....
                [/quote]</P>

Be good to know , if we don't already ,who the leaders of rebel movement are and what are their ultimate goals Remember we helped the rebels in Afganistan when they fought the Ruskies and now it comes back to bite us</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]<FONT color=#000000>Surprised</FONT> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

[/quote]</P>

So ....where have you been lately?....I understand you're a busy man....however posting should take some priority! lol []</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]<font color="#000000">Surprised</font> we starting firing the Tomahawk missles on Libya.....if we weregoing to doit...maybe we should have started 10 days ago when the rebels had momentum?[/quote]yah i'm shocked the US stuck their nose in too.. should that be in red []

[/quote]</p>

So ....where have you been lately?....I understand you're a busy man....however posting should take some priority! lol []</p>[/quote]hello sir. how have you been.

been putting in 16 hour days and on call at night.. no rest for the wicked i guess

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It makes me sad to hear our fighter jet crashed due to mechanical issues.

[/quote]</p>

Be good to know , if we don't already ,who the leaders of rebel movement are and what are their ultimate goals Remember we helped the rebels in Afganistan when they fought the Ruskies and now it comes back to bite us</p>[/quote]

Agreed, and no one knows! There's no face to the group that will take over....

And from what I've heard, some of those "rebels" we're helping have also fought against us in Afghanistan.....

Perhaps the whole point of all this is to cause chaos rather than put in a gov't of democracy....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Be good to know , if we don't already ,who the leaders of rebel movement are and what are their ultimate goals Remember we helped the rebels in Afganistan when they fought the Ruskies and now it comes back to bite us</P>

[/quote]

Agreed, and no one knows! There's no face to the group that will take over....

And from what I've heard, some of those "rebels" we're helping have also fought against us in Afghanistan.....

<FONT size=4>Perhaps the whole point of all this is to cause chaos rather than put in a gov't of democracy....

</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

There's no perhaps about it, AG. I'm sure the Allies believe that they are going to control any transitional Gov't... but, that's not the agenda of the rebels... they want a more extreme muslim control.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

There's no perhaps about it, AG. I'm sure the Allies believe that they are going to control any transitional Gov't... but, that's not the agenda of the rebels... they want a more extreme muslim control.</p>[/quote]

It's amazing how fast news comes and goes. Obviously you can't talk about the same thing over and over...but we go through news as if it's fast food....

An earthquake has a shelf life of say a month....then onto something else....conflicts.....turmoil......but of course we keep people like Lohan in the spotlight endlessly.....

A more extreme muslim control doesn't sound like something the Allies would want....makes me really think now how long drawn out this one is going to be........

Comment

this has been happening for a while now.. every couple of years a coversation rears its ugly head..

selling water as a bulk resource. as one of the biggest Countries with renewable fresh water Canada's been under a lot of pressure to sell its "blue oil" (or share it) globally..

i sit on the fence regarding this one.. for one its water and needed to live, but on the flip side its been projected that Quebec selling only 10% of this renewable gold can sell for about 65 billion a year selling it to you fine folks..10% !!!!!

i will say on record that this being Canada and having a horrible record of screwing by not taking full advantage of their resources will screw this up somehow. much like our Oil.. sell it low than buy it back at an inflated price lol

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

There's no perhaps about it, AG. I'm sure the Allies believe that they are going to control any transitional Gov't... but, that's not the agenda of the rebels... they want a more extreme muslim control.</p>[/quote]

It's amazing how fast news comes and goes. Obviously you can't talk about the same thing over and over...but we go through news as if it's fast food....

An earthquake has a shelf life of say a month....then onto something else....conflicts.....turmoil......but of course we keep people like Lohan in the spotlight endlessly.....

A more extreme muslim control doesn't sound like something the Allies would want....makes me really think now how long drawn out this one is going to be........
                              [/quote]

Who is Lohan?

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]

Who is Lohan?
                                [/quote]

Lindsay Lohan.......otherwise known as just Lindsay now because she's dropping her last name...

Comment

Working...
                                X