Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

sign me up on the lifetime fan membership plan, thank you...
    [/quote]</P>

Her fan club really exists....not surprisingly enjoy!!! [&lt;)]</P>

http://www.itsalwayssunnyindetroit.c...yn-decker.html</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Her fan club really exists....not surprisingly enjoy!!! [&lt;)]</p>

http://www.itsalwayssunnyindetroit.c...yn-decker.html</p>[/quote][:O]

me wife will murderlize me...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]yummy
        [/quote]</P>

Glad you approve Bandy......was hoping there was enough "meat on the bones" for your liking lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Her fan club really exists....not surprisingly enjoy!!! [&lt;)]</P>

http://www.itsalwayssunnyindetroit.c...yn-decker.html</P>

[/quote][:O]

me wife will murderlize me...
          [/quote]</P>

Just join the "super secret" fan club divisionof hers []....no one will be any the wiser GY</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Guess wewill have tobe fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

wow...... she is extremely appealing (duh!)....

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

This one though is indeed hotness!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

No seriously, there's so many "hot" chicks that I know are pretty but does nothing for me. You can post them all day and I can say whooopty doooo, just another pretty gal...

[/quote]</P>

Hotness! Hotness! Hotness! []</P>

Comment

So who's heading over across the pond for the royal wedding this week? Here's the seating chart just so there's no confusion []</P>

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=C2</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

So who's heading over across the pond for the royal wedding this week? Here's the seating chart just so there's no confusion []</p>

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=C2</p>[/quote]

I'm actually taking Friday off to do some errands and kinda get off the grid a little, at least in terms of computer/internet related activities, I doubt I will do very well....but I'll see if the wedding is of any interest to watch....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

So who's heading over across the pond for the royal wedding this week? Here's the seating chart just so there's no confusion []</P>

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=C2</P>

[/quote]

I'm actually taking Friday off to do some errands and kinda get off the grid a little, at least in terms of computer/internet related activities, I doubt I will do very well....but I'll see if the wedding is of any interest to watch....
                    [/quote]</P>

Looks like a 4a.m start... est......may just have to catch the "highlights"</P>

British humor</P>

</P>

Comment

Prince Harry looks like he enjoys a good party [&lt;)]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hotness! Hotness! Hotness! []</p>[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Guess we*will have to*be fans of this Brooklyn [Decker] till the Dodgers come home</p>

*</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hotness!**** Hotness!****** Hotness!***** []</p>[/quote]Reminds me of some of the wildlife out here.... think about it......*
                          [/quote]

thought about...

indeed! [:P]

Comment

Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! []

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all. What do you guys think of this Amukamara kid we drafted? From the comments I've read from people, some say he was a good pick up, others wanted someone else. Ya gotta forgive me, I don't follow College football (or College sports in general), so I don't know much about the kids in the draft. The only one I was aware of was Mark Ingram whose dad played for us. That's it.... Anyway, how can you go wrong with a player that has "mara" in his last name? []
                                [/quote]

like you I don't really follow collegiate sports well, however from what I understand all the experts and pundits had this kid high on their lists.

that he fell to us and that Mr Reese pulled the trigger makes me think this is one of those BPA (Best Player Available) picks and it is also a Needs pick. (Desean, Miles, Dez...)

Hopefully today in the 2nd and 3rd we see: LB, OL, DL or RB.

My preferences are for Linemen and Linebackers though.

I believe Jacobs and Bradshaw can be coached with their fumble issues. Good night Tiki was cured why can't Ahmad?

Comment

Working...
                                X