Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

AG, please check your inbox

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Down to 21 days left in this craphole. Last few weeks have been flying by, flew 11 days straight and 24 of the last 28 days. 3 weeks to civilization.
      [/quote]

What happens when you get back?
      [/quote]
      Not sure what you mean? I'll be home for little over 30 days and then head back to work here.

Comment

Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]</P>

Same to you, Bandy, and all the good peeps on here</P>

TGIF</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

he's gloating...dang Jays, dang Sux.

(Hello Bandy, have a great day)

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Hahaha... you're absolutely right, GY. Being a Met fan, I can only enjoy Yankee losses, too.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha... you're absolutely right, GY. Being a Met fan, I can only enjoy Yankee losses, too.</p>[/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">curse you ! </font>

If you don't mind me asking, and assuming you are my senior, were you originally a (NY) Giants fan or a (BK) Dodgers fan?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]</p>

Same to you, Bandy, and all the good peeps on here</p>

TGIF</p>[/quote]tgif indeed, although i got another 4 hours to go

Comment

[/quote]not true, i come in peace.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]</p>

Same to you, Bandy, and all the good peeps on here</p>

TGIF</p>[/quote]
                      what's a Friday?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

and, if GY has a choice, you'll go in pieces.</P>

Although, he may havemercy after the Yanks finally won one yesterday.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

and, if GY has a choice, you'll go in pieces.</p>

Although, he may havemercy after the Yanks finally won one yesterday.</p>[/quote]

never underestimate the value of sarcasm my friends. I never met Bandy, but he seems decent enough. So I wouldn't tear him to pieces.

I mean he a Jays fan already, no need to be vicious to the guy.

addendum
                          A W is nice, but at this point beating the Eagles of the AL East would be a ton better for me.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

and, if GY has a choice, you'll go in pieces.</P>

Although, he may havemercy after the Yanks finally won one yesterday.</P>

[/quote]

never underestimate the value of sarcasm my friends. I never met Bandy, but he seems decent enough. So I wouldn't tear him to pieces.

I mean he a Jays fan already, no need to be vicious to the guy.
                            [/quote]</P>

Right, GY. Being NY city born, I know we have compassion for the unfortunates... forgive them for they know not what they do.</P>

Comment

Zimonami

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

If you don't mind me asking, and assuming you are my senior, were you originally a (NY) Giants fan or a (BK) Dodgers fan?
                              [/quote]

think you missed this and I am really curious to know.

Always a Mets fan or are you an orphan from one of the original 2 NL teams?

Comment

Zimonami

[/quote]

think you missed this and I am really curious to know.

Always a Mets fan or are you an orphan from one of the original 2 NL teams?

[/quote]</P>

Yes, I missed it. Thanks for bringing it back.</P>

I was a Brooklyn Dodger fan, as was my father and Grand father. Born in Jamaica, Queens. My grandfather brought me to my first game in 1953 (I was 6, born 9/46). Lived a block from the EL on Jamaica ave and we took the subway to Ebbet's. Phillies beat us 1-0 on a Richie Ashburn triple and ground out to deep short. Richie also made a shoe-string catch with the tying run on 3rd. GF also got me a ball signed by all the '53 Dodgers. When I was 11 we ran out of ballls in our daily summer sandlot games, soIran home and we usedmy ball. All the guys loved it, all Oooh's and Ahhh's and Holy ****, "The Duke, Pee Wee, Jackie," etc.... hahahaha, they should have liked it, we didn't know it would have been valuable some day.</P>

I've been to about 20 Yankee games, including the homer by the Mick off of Barney Schultz/Cards. Saw Roger hit his 53rd or 54th... the same game Mick pulled up lame trying to beat out a drag bunt.</P>

So, I've seen one Dodger game and about 10 Met games. I never liked Shea.</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X