Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    You should. My girlfriend was pushing me to go to Best Buy tonight with her. I am so lazy, it's ridiculous. And tomorrow night there's no way I am going anywhere, not with the Atlanta-Dallas game on.
    [/quote]

Did you download sopcast? There's really not much to it, it just works right out of the box....

=)

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]my CBs have been working hard .. we will give Gracia his first pick of the year .. maybe two.. they are learning from an all county CB in high school[/quote]

lol I hope so. Your CB's played superb last week. I am confident they will play well again.

We will contain Garcia in the pocket forcing him to throw ill-advised passes....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Just checking in...decorating the house...a couple of beers...and soon to bed. I'm wiped out on Fridays-I even skipped Happy Hour today. I can't wait until Sunday[][/quote]

Hey Swissy, yeah you're not missing too much right now so enjoy your sleep. Make sure you stop
        by Sunday though!
        [/quote]</P>

I'll be here SUNDAY! I'm actually excited about tomorrow night's game-it has huge implications...</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
          You should. My girlfriend was pushing me to go to Best Buy tonight with her. I am so lazy, it's ridiculous. And tomorrow night there's no way I am going anywhere, not with the Atlanta-Dallas game on.
          [/quote]

Did you download sopcast? There's really not much to it, it just works right out of the box....

=)
          [/quote]

Thanks, but don't need to, man. The NFL Network is my best friend. []

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Just checking in...decorating the house...a couple of beers...and soon to bed. I'm wiped out on Fridays-I even skipped Happy Hour today. I can't wait until Sunday[][/quote]

Hey Swissy, yeah you're not missing too much right now so enjoy your sleep. Make sure you stop
            by Sunday though!
            [/quote]</p>

I'll be here SUNDAY! I'm actually excited about tomorrow night's game-it has huge implications...</p>[/quote]

Good to hear! And yes it does, we will need you to get the crowd as loud as possible....

Comment

[/quote]

Well lucky you..... []

Comment

AG, did you think of a name yet?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

by Sunday though!
                  [/quote]</P>

I'll be here SUNDAY! I'm actually excited about tomorrow night's game-it has huge implications...</P>

[/quote]

Good to hear! And yes it does, we will need you to get the crowd as loud as possible....
                  [/quote]</P>

Don't you worry about that..there might only be three of us..but we're good[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Well lucky you..... []
                    [/quote]

What? Jealous?? lol. Hey I'm not the one with issues with Directv, pal, ok? [:P]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, did you think of a name yet?
                      [/quote]

Not yet, names take time, when I think of one you will know...

[]

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Don't you worry about that..there might only be three of us..but we're good[]</p>[/quote]

That's why you're our #2!!! I'm trying my best to fill up the squad....

Comment

What? Jealous?? lol. Hey I'm not the one with issues with Directv, pal, ok? [:P]
                          [/quote]

I don't get jealous, I get even..... [:S]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey Gmenfan...hey AG.

Nothing much is going on with me. Just finished watching my fav show 'Justice' and contemplating going to Target. I need a few things and after Frute brought up that bath the other day, I think I may follow suit 2nite b4 I head to sleep for good.[/quote]

Hey congrats!! You hit 1000 posts!! Actually you have 1003 but I just noticed so it must have
                            just happen recently.....a couple more and you'll earn your first stripe!!

I would leave now if i were you, it's getting late...
                            [/quote]
                            Hey! Thanks didn't notice, lol. Yeah I'm heading out now. BRB everyone.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, did you think of a name yet?
                              [/quote]

Not yet, names take time, when I think of one you will know...

[]
                              [/quote]

Ok. Fair enough. Take your time.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                                Hey! Thanks didn't notice, lol. Yeah I'm heading out now. BRB everyone.[/quote]

Later Bleu!

Comment

Working...
                                X