Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Bandy....was this finals in the olmpics you were refering to......when you*beat us in OT?** You know the country with 49 states in lower half of North America*** lol**** jk</p>

</p>[/quote]mr smart butt, i was refering to the 49th Parallel []

Bobby Luo' is bring home the silver tomorrow.. Stanley Cup silver, book it
    [/quote]Crap, wow I'm a jinx

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Bandy....was this finals in the olmpics you were refering to......when you*beat us in OT?** You know the country with 49 states in lower half of North America*** lol**** jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]mr smart butt, i was refering to the 49th Parallel []

Bobby Luo' is bring home the silver tomorrow.. Stanley Cup silver, book it
      [/quote]</P>

Just kidding you Bandy....well aware of the 49th Parallel</P>

</P>[/quote]That's gotta be an American made map.. They always undersize Canada and oversize US.. Lol

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

AND ....."The Lower 48"*** lol******** Vancover or Boston tonight...my pick is......"The Canucks"</P>

Luongo redeems himself [if the coach plays him []]</P>

*</P>

</P>[/quote]

Are Pavel Bure and Cliff Ronning still on the Canucks?? Those two were killer in NHL 94 for sega.

Comment

Lol.. No Long retired.. Bure was a beast though

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. No Long retired.. Bure was a beast though[/quote]</P>

Is she what did in Pavel Bure's career? []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. No Long retired.. Bure was a beast though[/quote]</p>

Is she what did in Pavel Bure's career? []</p>

</p>[/quote]i dont know but i can see that being a good reason... whats her name so i can google err research it..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. No Long retired.. Bure was a beast though[/quote]</P>

Is she what did in Pavel Bure's career? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]i dont know but i can see that being a good reason... whats her name so i can google err research it..
                [/quote]</P>

Former tennis player Anna Kournikova.......she like those big strongRussian hockey players lol</P>

Jeez , those Vancover Fans don't take to losing very well.....Riots in the streets. Think they did the same thing years ago when the Rangers beat them if I recall correctly</P>

</P>

Comment

ohh thats Kournikova, im a little embarrased i didn't know that..

i guess we are lucky it wasn't Montreal losing in the SC.. you woulda seen the smoke from NY

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]ohh thats Kournikova, im a little embarrased i didn't know that..

i guess we are lucky it wasn't Montreal losing in the SC.. you woulda seen the smoke from NY
                    [/quote]</P>

The frenchies don't take towell to losing either?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]ohh thats Kournikova, im a little embarrased i didn't know that..

[/quote]</p>

The frenchies don't take towell to losing either?</p>[/quote]the Mayor has to beg them not to burn the city after a Canadiens loss lol

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]the Mayor has to beg them not to burn the city after a Canadiens loss lol
                        [/quote]</P>

Punched in Mayor and this is what came up.........do the citizens listen to him/her when requesting they don'tburn the place lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

The frenchies don't take towell to losing either?</p>

[/quote]the Mayor has to beg them not to burn the city after a Canadiens loss lol
                          [/quote]</p>

Punched in Mayor and this is what came up.........do the citizens listen to him/her when requesting they don'tburn the place lol</p>

</p>[/quote]never woulda guessed 'Eddie the Head' from the Iron Maiden covers liked hockey..

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Is she what did in Pavel Bure's career?** []</P>

</P>[/quote]

Russians got game

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

The frenchies don't take towell to losing either?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Punched in Mayor and this is what came up.........do the citizens listen to him/her when requesting they don'tburn the place lol</p>

</p>[/quote]never woulda guessed 'Eddie the Head' from the Iron Maiden covers liked hockey..
                              [/quote]good ol' Hazel kicking ***** still in the Mississauga

also

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Punched in Mayor and this is what came up.........do the citizens listen to him/her when requesting they don'tburn the place lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]never woulda guessed 'Eddie the Head' from the Iron Maiden covers liked hockey..
                                [/quote]good ol' Hazel kicking ***** still in the Mississauga

also

[/quote]</P>

That beach ball pic is agreat laugh..........who's Hazel...a crazy fan or something?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X