Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

What do you think of this actress?</p>

</p>[/quote]

vaguely familar.

who?[/quote]Helen Hunt?
    [/quote]

no lie, that's exactly who I thought of too. A younger version albeit, but no less pretty.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

What do you think of this actress?</p>

</p>[/quote]

vaguely familar.

who?[/quote]Helen Hunt?
      [/quote]

no lie, that's exactly who I thought of too. A younger version albeit, but no less pretty.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I love you only the way a stranger can love one who serves his Country.

get home safely.
        [/quote]
        Thanks man, and I truly love doing what I'm doing.

Comment

What do you think of this actress?</P>

</P>

[/quote] vaguely familar. who?[/quote]Helen Hunt?
          [/quote]</P>

It's Leelee....she looks like Helen Hunt though. Never believed HH could bemarried to that guy in the TV Show...... Mad About You.........No way that guy could have her as a wife lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Nice on th eyes, yes. I don't watch TV to be honest (in class now), just Sports then there's Netflix... what does she play in?[/quote]</P>

Not aware of much TV stuff she did GY........more of a movie actress as fas as I know</P>

Comment

My Aunt and Uncle used to spend every winter in this area down in Fla and I never saw this when down there!!! lol think the guy surfing made a beeline for shore?</P>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...1816&amp;tsp=1</P>

Comment

Oh....and some <FONT color=#ff0000>SHOCKING </FONT><FONT color=#000000>news....Charlie Sheens only remaining girlfriend has left him</FONT></P>

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13939273</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Oh....and some <FONT color=#ff0000>SHOCKING </FONT><FONT color=#000000>news....Charlie Sheens only remaining girlfriend has left him</FONT></P>

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13939273</P>[/quote]

Sheen should go for Roger Dorn's wife again...what a man *****.

Comment

Well, 80 something days later and I'm 24 hours from boarding the plane to leave this place for now. !!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Well, 80 something days later and I'm 24 hours from boarding the plane to leave this place for now. !!!
                      [/quote]</P>

A safe journey home. </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Well, 80 something days later and I'm 24 hours from boarding the plane to leave this place for now. !!!
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]this

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]this

Comment

Bandy

You for or against a King of Canada? (Prince William?)

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Bandy

[/quote]but iwant to bethe King of Canada.. </P>

why would he be the King of Canada? </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Bandy

[/quote]but iwant to bethe King of Canada.. </p>

why would he be the King of Canada? </p>[/quote]

never mind.

Something I heard today about a group of Canadiens who want to return to sovereign rule under England versus a group who wants to remain Free and Prime Ministered up...

Comment

Working...
                                X