Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Well this sux. My flight out of here was canceled this AM. Supposedly getting out of here tonight, hope to make my connections back to the US......

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Well this sux. My flight out of here was canceled this AM. Supposedly getting out of here tonight, hope to make my connections back to the US......
      [/quote]</P>

When you read this, hopefully you'll be home. Welcome back. Stay awhile.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Well this sux. My flight out of here was canceled this AM. Supposedly getting out of here tonight, hope to make my connections back to the US......
        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yup , same thoughts here MJG........would not be surprised if AeroUnion contacts you....looks like they have been pretty busy lately</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Bandy

You for or against a King of Canada? (Prince William?)
          [/quote]but iwant to bethe King of Canada.. </P>

why would he be the King of Canada? </P>

[/quote]

never mind.

Something I heard today about a group of Canadiens who want to return to sovereign rule under England versus a group who wants to remain Free and Prime Ministered up...
          [/quote]</P>

My thoughts...Bandy would look just great in this guys throne</P>

"All HAIL and Long live King Bandy of Canada!!!"</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

never mind.

Something I heard today about a group of Canadiens who want to return to sovereign rule under England versus a group who wants to remain Free and Prime Ministered up...
            [/quote]thereare a couple of groups that do.. but they are very small parties. </P>

we've beenindependant since 82 (officially) but reallyunofficially since world war 1.. we still call the Queen, the Queen of Canada but its just a title out of respect and it ends with her i believe.. could be wrong though. </P>

but either way it doesn't matter to me.. i got nothin against England, i got some Welsh in me. </P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

never mind.

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]thats not bad, i would need more things gold though.. he shoulda had those 2 dudes next to the thronedipped ingold..

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

When you read this, hopefully you'll be home. Welcome back. Stay awhile.</p>[/quote]wish it were true. Ran through the airport to arrive at my flight 15 minutes prior to departure only to see the gates close. Now in Dubai for 24 hours (Stuck in the airport).

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]wish it were true. Ran through the airport to arrive at my flight 15 minutes prior to departure only to see the gates close. Now in Dubai for 24 hours (Stuck in the airport).
                  [/quote]could be worse. you could've been stuck in Toronto..shudder</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]wish it were true. Ran through the airport to arrive at my flight 15 minutes prior to departure only to see the gates close. Now in Dubai for 24 hours (Stuck in the airport).
                    [/quote]</P>

that bites.... The wonders of the internet, that you can even keep us advised. Catch a few zzzz's. Patience.</P>

Comment

It's funny how the Cubs fans throw the ball back when the other team hits a homer into the bleachers.....but this guy almost hit Miguel Tedaja </P>

http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...is-own-hr-ball</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

never mind.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]thats not bad, i would need more things gold though.. he shoulda had those 2 dudes next to the thronedipped ingold..[/quote]</P>

How about this one dipped in Gold for "King Bandy of Canada" []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

Oh....and some <FONT color=#ff0000>SHOCKING </FONT><FONT color=#000000>news....Charlie Sheens only remaining girlfriend has left him</FONT></P>

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13939273</P>

[/quote] Sheen should go for Roger Dorn's wife again...what a man *****.[/quote]</P>

Who's Roger Dorn AT? You mean the 3rd baseman with the attitude in the movie "Major League"?</P>

Comment

Finally. 48 hours late back on the west coast. One ,ore flight to go

Comment

Welcome back on US soil. Now go buy a 4 dollar cup of coffee, drive a foreign car powered by gas that isn't ours... [:|]

(seriously welcome back though)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Welcome home mjg... 48 hours overdue... aaarrrgghhhh... I hope you had something to read.</P>

</P>

Maria has officially filed for divorce from Arnold.. </P>

They married in 1986... as we know, that was a very good year.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X