Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]lowest turnout ever for a Provincial election....first time under 50% lol...47% tbh

at least it wasnt Hudak...thank god it wasnt Hudak

Leafs 1-0...plan the parade time ???
    [/quote]I can't complain I didn't vote but they are all self serving liars so what's the dif.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]lowest turnout ever for a Provincial election....first time under 50% lol...47% tbh

at least it wasnt Hudak...thank god it wasnt Hudak

Leafs 1-0...plan the parade time ???
      [/quote]I can't complain I didn't vote but they are all self serving liars so what's the dif.[/quote]everyone feels that way now

when this batch of seniors dies we'll have 20% turnouts lol

Comment

so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV
        odd I thought but I was going to get cable but found this Project Free TV...I dont think I will ever buy cable again tbh

also bandy, BritishBlue is talking going to either Philly or Dallas homegame next year, you coming with me?
        I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up. I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I love me some Jeters

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag he is
          [/quote]

There fixed it for you. Beyond Mariano, who I still love, there isn't a likeable player on the team.

Posada who cries like a baby because he is terrible now and he gets benched.

Texiera who is a hypocrite talking trash about A-Rod when he leaves TX and says he'll never play for the Yankees or with him again, now look.

Jeter as mentioned.

A-Rod is hard to root for and a dirty player.

idk I could go on, but I won't bother. I can't pull for the organization, because ownership for decades have been like the worst parts of Ryan and Snyder with a bit more luck. They don't have players you want to root for anymore. And there is no joy in a win. I really can't understand how anybody no matter how long you have been a fan can actually root for that team. And believe me, I was once as die-hard about them as the Giants, if not more so.

Comment

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag of a player he is
            [/quote]</P>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</P>

(No need for red)</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</P>

(No need for red)</P>

[/quote]</P>

And he looks like He's fine with it after. His reaction seemed to be...."no big deal, I still get my $250MM"</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</p>

(No need for red)</p>[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

I always remember him for his bush league play against the Blue Jays....******

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mp_t...guez_2_350.wmv

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

How can you say that, Ban?* Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh?* Well, maybe a NY icon?</p>

(No need for red)</p>[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

[/quote]what a ***

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

(No need for red)</P>

[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

[/quote]what a ***[/quote]</P>

I remember that! That was the kind of stuff you finally outgrow when you're 13. </P>

Give ARoid a freakin' break, he'sonly 11.</P>

I love the owners eating these big, long term contracts that extend way beyond the athlete's productive years. If ARoid plays next year he'll be lucky to bat .250, 12 HR, 70 rbi. He better stay in the batting cage all winter.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"]I love me some Jeters

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag he is
                      [/quote]

There fixed it for you. Beyond Mariano, who I still love, there isn't a likeable player on the team.

Posada who cries like a baby because he is terrible now and he gets benched.

Texiera who is a hypocrite talking trash about A-Rod when he leaves TX and says he'll never play for the Yankees or with him again, now look.

Jeter as mentioned.

A-Rod is hard to root for and a dirty player.

idk I could go on, but I won't bother. I can't pull for the organization, because ownership for decades have been like the worst parts of Ryan and Snyder with a bit more luck. They don't have players you want to root for anymore. And there is no joy in a win. I really can't understand how anybody no matter how long you have been a fan can actually root for that team. And believe me, I was once as die-hard about them as the Giants, if not more so.[/quote]marry me, seriously!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV
                        odd I thought but I was going to get cable but found this Project Free TV...I dont think I will ever buy cable again tbh

also bandy, BritishBlue is talking going to either Philly or Dallas homegame next year, you coming with me?
                        I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up.* I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
                        [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol
                        road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV

I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up. I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
                          [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience.. [/quote]</P>

hahaha, BW... I can take you to many places in NYC where your wish can come true. I lived in and around NYC for 21 years. I have some great stories about being on the subway, etc., that will curl your hair, and make you laugh.</P>

I'm going to try to make one of those games next year, too, and we'll all enjoy BSing over a few cold ones. . Let's all keep those particular games in mind.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV

I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up.* I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan
                            [/quote]hope you didnt move back for the Canadian Basketball League lol road trip? could very well be possible, NY does sound like a lot of fun maybe i can i get mugged for the full experience.. [/quote]</P>

hahaha, BW... I can take you to many places in NYC where your wish can come true. I lived in and around NYC for 21 years. I have some great stories about being on the subway, etc., that will curl your hair, and make you laugh.</P>

I'm going to try to make one of those games next year, too, and we'll all enjoy BSing over a few cold ones. . Let's all keep those particular games in mind.</P>[/quote]it would be my honour to have a cold one with you sir!

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Oh yes I did.

The guy is scum. He has a very well cultivated public image, but trust me, complete sleaze. At some point after he retires we will hear all about it.
                              [/quote]oMG .... I love you JMike lol[/quote]But seriously, you can just tell with this guy there are some very subtle cracks in his facade that for now are being ignored. Let's look at them a moment shall we?

He is a well (albeit quietly) documented man *****. With the number of women he has all over this country, unless he is shooting blanks, sheer percentages state that there is a kid or two out there being covered up, probably with large cash gifts. Kinda like the life on other planets, way too many planets out there for it not to be SOMEPLACE.

In the locker room we are told he is some sort of DiMaggioesque presence in there, but as a captain I see him throwing his teamates (specifically A-Rod) under the bus. Captains don't do that.

Look at those spectacular plays he makes from time to time, aren't they amazing! Puts his body on the line for his team! (insert eye roll) If he is capable of these great plays then why is he average to worse most of the time defensively? His ego is such that A-Rod a better hitter and defensive player had to switch positions, way to take one for the team Cap't. Those plays too are self serving not for the team, he gets praise and adulation for it and that is what he desires one more piece to the legend of Derek Jeter. How 'bout you show that range during every play, not just when it will help your image.

At some point he will screw the wrong woman (literally) or piss off the wrong reporter (maybe both at the same time) and his kingdom will come crashing down around him....just wait for it.
                              [/quote]</P>

I hate to break it to you but majority of athletes are man *****s. </P>

Does that make him a bad person? No, these women know what they are getting involved with when they sleep with athletes. </P>

It goes both ways, athletes use the women for sex, and the women use the athletes for $</P>

The thing that pissed me off about Jeter was the contract situation. </P>

It was reported he wanted a 6 year deal, and then when the Yankees called his bluff they said go find a team that is willing to pay that kind of money. </P>

Jeter had his worst statistical season in 2010, and to even dare the Yankees to give him that kind of contract was absurd. </P>

And when has Jeter ever thrown a teammate under the bus? And Derek Jeter has put his body out on the line for his team. </P>

Here are just some images of the great plays Jeter has done on the field. </P>

</P>

This play saved a run in the 12th inning against the Red Sox.</P>

</P>

<U>American League Championship Series</U> </P>

Jeter raced out of position and flipped the ball to Jorge Posada, nailing Jeremy Giambi at home plate to preserve a 1-0 Yankee lead in the bottom of the seventh.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Jeter Sucks NY. its already been concluded! deal with it

Comment

Working...
                                X