Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!! lol</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!!** lol</P>
      >[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah!
      i feel complete again!

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!! lol</P>

&gt;[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend..... thanks You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you! What do think? lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So I hear we are a "Mission From God" to get the band back together [ AGFHC thread].....any truth to this?.......cause I'm IN!!!** lol</P>

>[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend*.....* thanks******** You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you!** What do think?* lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>[/quote]lol.. im afraid i dont have enough hair on my head to qualify

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

&gt;[/quote]SEC!!!!!! how are yah! i feel complete again![/quote]</P>

BAAAAANDY!!!....I'm doing great my friend..... thanks You're in the band ....so here's one for our new act.........just for you! What do think? lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzsWuqNlLK4</P>

[/quote]lol.. im afraid i dont have enough hair on my head to qualify[/quote]</P>

Oh you qualify......don't forgot....like Jake and Elwood Blues said.....we are on a mission from God!lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
              You going to be at the Buffalo game? We are all meeting up again.

Anyone in here that will be there should come say hi that morning.

Comment

lol... glad you're back Mr 105!

i was almost at the breaking point with this MB aswell? decided ti ride it out, which btw, was tough because this thread was on life support and THEEE thread just ignores me

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol... glad you're back Mr 105! i was almost at the breaking point with this MB aswell? decided ti ride it out, which btw, was tough because this thread was on life support and THEEE thread just ignores me[/quote]</P>

SEC!!!! Welcome back. Already back in the groove with good pics.</P>

The guys on Theee have their own thing going, so it is hard to get noticed, Bandy. We're just pee holes in the snow.</P>

</P>

I might be going to the Buffalo game. Who else?? When and where?</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]lol... glad you're back Mr 105! i was almost at the breaking point with this MB aswell? decided ti ride it out, which btw, was tough because this thread was on life support and THEEE thread just ignores me[/quote]</P>

SEC!!!! Welcome back.* Already back in the groove with good pics.</P>

The guys on Theee have their own thing going, so it is hard to get noticed, Bandy.* We're just pee holes in the snow.</P>

*</P>

I might be going to the Buffalo game. Who else??* When and where?</P>[/quote]i keep saying it every year but maybe next year for me.. little worried about the height of the stadium if i get seats closer to the top.. me no like heights!

ps its not a niche in thee thread, everyone is welcome..

Comment

haha I nearly quit the board too

made a thread saying The View prolly has a better board than this one. then we won a few games and its bearable again...just wait till after the bye lol

Road trip sounds great...I remember doing a mastercard thing about it

17 hour drive for a 3 hour game
                      Sleeping at the Red Roof Inn in Seacaucus
                      Being able to hang with Giants Nation on gameday at GIANTS Stadium
                      Priceless

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]haha I nearly quit the board too

made a thread saying The View prolly has a better board than this one. then we won a few games and its bearable again...just wait till after the bye lol

Road trip sounds great...I remember doing a mastercard thing about it

17 hour drive for a 3 hour game
                        Sleeping at the Red Roof Inn in Seacaucus
                        Being able to hang with Giants Nation on gameday at GIANTS Stadium
                        Priceless
                        [/quote]17 hour drive? was the dog sled down a mutt?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]I might be going to the Buffalo game. Who else?? When and where?[/quote]
                          I am not quite sure where we are all parking yet. I just know we are meeting at the Wendys by the stadium at 8. Then we are going in a convoy. Poke your head in Thee Thread and talk to MMB. It would be nice to meet you. It's my 3rd year in a row coming from Utah. I can't wait.

I just hope the Giants and Bills are both 5-1 after this weekend.

Comment

left at 9pm, got to Giants Stadium at 4:20am...way back was traffic, took way longer

**** just typed in Via rail...$250 return...that would be the way to do it

Comment

get to ride Amtrak for a bit...chance of derailment just increased dramatically

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]left at 9pm, got to Giants Stadium at 4:20am...way back was traffic, took way longer

**** just typed in Via rail...$250 return...that would be the way to do it
                                [/quote]ahh 17 for a round trip.. gotcha

Via rail is a good option, if you dont get along with your passenger you can tell him to go sit in the next car..

Comment

Working...
                                X