Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]left at 9pm, got to Giants Stadium at 4:20am...way back was traffic, took way longer

**** just typed in Via rail...$250 return...that would be the way to do it
    [/quote]
    DO IT!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
      You going to be at the Buffalo game? We are all meeting up again.

Anyone in here that will be there should come say hi that morning.
      [/quote]</P>

How you been Lando?</P>

</P>

</P>

great to hear from you Lando..........I was at the opening Monday Nighter vs the Rams and we are going to the Seattle game sunday.....my kids have my tickets [and parking pass]for the Buffalo game. We might be heading to South Carolina early next week.....if we don't go down south ,I will find some seats somewhere from friends</P>

Guessed wrong....thought MMB and his gang would pick the seattle game lol</P>

Comment

Via is a ripoff - 250ea

we drive to Depew Buffalo, <font size="4">2 seats</font> $122, right into Newark

gas would be more

edit

122 each way so it would be 122 each

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]haha I nearly quit the board too

made a thread saying The View prolly has a better board than this one. then we won a few games and its bearable again...just wait till after the bye lol

Road trip sounds great...I remember doing a mastercard thing about it

17 hour drive for a 3 hour game
          Sleeping at the Red Roof Inn in Seacaucus
          Being able to hang with Giants Nation on gameday at GIANTS Stadium
          Priceless
          [/quote]</P>

LMAO.........on "The View" tv show</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Via is a ripoff

we drive to Depew Buffalo, 2 seats return $122, right into Newark
            [/quote]i think its cheaper to fly into NY from Buffalo

oh wait is that 122 total for 2 people?

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
              You going to be at the Buffalo game? We are all meeting up again.

Anyone in here that will be there should come say hi that morning.
              [/quote]</p>

How you been Lando?</p>

</p>

</p>

great to hear from you Lando..........I was at the opening Monday Nighter vs the Rams and we are going to the Seattle game sunday.....my kids have my tickets [and parking pass]for the Buffalo game. We might be heading to South Carolina early next week.....if we don't go down south ,I will find some seats somewhere from friends</p>

Guessed wrong....thought MMB and his gang would pick the seattle game lol</p>[/quote]
              Been good man. Nice to see you around. Bummer, well let us know. It's Matt's Bday Friday so I think he is using that as an excuse to have a Bday weekend. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha I nearly quit the board too

made a thread saying The View prolly has a better board than this one. then we won a few games and its bearable again...just wait till after the bye lol

Priceless
                [/quote]17 hour drive? was the dog sled down a mutt?[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

ya I read it wrong bandy

122 each guy return...add 60 for first class.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]ya I read it wrong bandy

122 each guy return...add 60 for first class.
                    [/quote]thats too bad.. i searched last year on jet blue from Buffalo to JFK if i remember correctly it was around 100 per trip..

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha I nearly quit the board too

Priceless
                      [/quote]17 hour drive? was the dog sled down a mutt?[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]yah know we havent seen a Bansaw original lately? why no photoshop Ban?

Comment

computer with pirated photoshop went up in flames

use a laptop now...might go search for another copy.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

both of you are haters...dayum

if I was Jeets I'd be a man-***** too

F'n A right

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

F'n A right
                            [/quote]</P>

The truth shall set you free</P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Lol.. jeets has a little 'tiger' in him. Although I agree with just about everything I would disagree with his defensive play.. His range sucks for ss but if he can get to it he'll make the play.[/quote]

F'n A right
                              [/quote]You'd probably be better at it. Self-serving smarmy litttle *** like Jeter usually suck in bed.

Ok, this is going to sound nuts because I laughed too when he asked me. But somebody I know would like to know who to contact at the Giants about flying a helicopter to the game, if there is someplace at the stadium for him to land and park it or if he has to go to Newark airport and get a car to the game. Anybody have a clue?

Comment

F'n A right
                                [/quote]I gave him a complement!?!? sure it was backhanded but a compliment non the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X