Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]Thanks Ban, but snarky is my job around here.* I already did that and it gives pages upon pages of games from Star Wars to bumper pool, but it still doesn't answer the question.
    [/quote]Hi good looking, Goal line blitz Is an example you can look at. Build a player join a team.. Kinda boring after a while IMO

Comment

Walter Payton's daughter is one fine lookin lady...

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bansaw"]what a great 1st half
        hope some of you get the time to watch at some point
        Madden yells out Look at the Giants OLine starting to fire out BOOM SEE THAT
        Dan Rather in NY updating SCUD missile attacks
        Sommerall being the best ever

here's the link to Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK01N...eature=related
        [/quote]
        what a great football game

[/quote]If that game was played today there would already be 2 15 yard roughing the passer penalties in the 1st 10 min there. Sad. Too many PI to count.

Also, what a BS call on the Taylor play where he dropped the ball, down by contact my ***.

Comment

Mario Ochodos to have a monster game this week. GO GIANTS

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjErC2JLQc

the original "the thing" scared the bejesus out of me when i was young.. great idea remaking it, cant wait to see it.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjErC2JLQc the original "the thing" scared the bejesus out of me when i was young.. great idea remaking it, cant wait to see it.[/quote]</P>

Bandy, you're talking about the 1982 version with Kurt Russell??</P>

How about the realoriginal, when I was 5, 1951, with James Arness (Gunsmoke). That is the Original... Black and White.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjErC2JLQc the original "the thing" scared the bejesus out of me when i was young.. great idea remaking it, cant wait to see it.[/quote]</P>

Bandy, you're talking about the 1982 version with Kurt Russell??</P>

How about the real*original, when I was 6, 1951, with James Arness (Gunsmoke).* That is the Original... Black and White.</P>

*</P>[/quote]yah i had no idea it was a remake.. was the one in 51 good too.. the one with Russel gave me nightmares for a year..

Comment

has there been a new idea out of Hollywood in the last decade?

Comment

green lantern lol

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]has there been a new idea out of Hollywood in the last decade?

[/quote]</P>

It's incredible, Ban. Last night I read a list of movies in production, or recently announced.http://movies.about.com/od/moviesinp...nced_Films.htm The number of films coming out based on TV shows is staggering. There are remakes of movies going back to Chaplin's silent film, "The Dictator" (that's from memory, but I think it's right!. I'll check sources and post the link.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]has there been a new idea out of Hollywood in the last decade?

[/quote]</P>

It's incredible, Ban. Last night I read a list of movies in production, or recently announced.http://movies.about.com/od/moviesinp...nced_Films.htm The number of films coming out based on TV shows is staggering. There are remakes of movies going back to Chaplin's silent film, "The Dictator" (that's from memory, but I think it's right!. I'll check sources and post the link.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was wrong. It was Chaplin's, "The Great Dictator," and it was 1940 (IMdB). </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]green lantern lol[/quote]

anybody see that movie? I heard it sucked

Comment

never bothered. (Green Lantern) I am a Marvel Comics guy, BUT I am also a Batman and Green Lantern fan. (plus the Green Arrow is waaaaaay cooler than Hawkeye); but Marvel's my main dish.

I saw cool looking CGI for GL but I just wasn't impressed enough to go see it.

I watched both the "Thing From Outer Space" original "Thing"

and John Carpenter's (?) "Thing" with kurt russel.

that version was twisted. I liked it more but damn did it freak me out.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

you guys have heard about that Large Hadron Collider over in Europe? they thought they had stuff go faster than light a couple weeks ago. Anyone thought about having all those magnets in one place for a long time...
                              I googled it and got their public statement on the project ... scared me even more. I have no clue but my instincts say lots of magnets aren't a good thing, anyways picked these lines out

27kms of magnets, they say theres a big hole in our magnetosphere...wonder if this did it

They are guided around the accelerator ring by a strong magnetic
                              field, achieved using superconducting electromagnets. These are built
                              from coils of special electric cable that operates in a superconducting
                              state, efficiently conducting electricity without resistance or loss of
                              energy. This requires chilling the magnets to about -271C a temperature colder than outer space!

Thousands of magnets of different varieties and sizes are used
                              to direct the beams around the accelerator. These include 1232 dipole
                              magnets of 15 m length which are used to bend the beams, and 392
                              quadrupole magnets, each 57 m long, to focus the beams. Just prior to
                              collision, another type of magnet is used to 'squeeze' the particles
                              closer together to increase the chances of collisions<a href="%20They%20are%20guided%20around%20the%20acce lerator%20ring%20by%20a%20strong%20magnetic%20fiel d,%20achieved%20using%20superconducting%20electrom agnets.%20These%20are%20built%20from%20coils%20of% 20special%20electric%20cable%20that%20operates%20i n%20a%20superconducting%20state,%20efficiently%20c onducting%20electricity%20without%20resistance%20o r%20loss%20of%20energy.%20This%20requires%20chilli ng%20the%20magnets%20to%20about%20%C3%A2%C2%80%C2% 91271%C3%82%C2%B0C%20%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93%20a%20temp erature%20colder%20than%20outer%20space%21%20%20Th ousands%20of%20magnets%20of%20different%20varietie s%20and%20sizes%20are%20used%20to%20direct%20the%2 0beams%20around%20the%20accelerator.%20These%20inc lude%201232%20dipole%20magnets%20of%2015%20m%20len gth%20which%20are%20used%20to%20bend%20the%20beams ,%20and%20392%20quadrupole%20magnets,%20each%205%C 3%A2%C2%80%C2%937%20m%20long,%20to%20focus%20the%2 0beams.%20Just%20prior%20to%20collision,%20another %20type%20of%20magnet%20is%20used%20to%20%27squeez e%27%20the%20particles%20closer%20together%20to%20 increase%20the%20chances%20of%20collisions%20%20ht tp://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/lhc/HowLHC-en.html">

</a>http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/lhc/HowLHC-en.html

Comment

weird they only give the length of magnet, wonder the width and depth of these things

Comment

Working...
                                X