Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</P>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </P>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</P>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</P>

[/quote] LOL he checks his basement, out comes Andy Reid, lookin' like Saddam in a fox hole
    [/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
      even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
      people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
      but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]

I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times. I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting. After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

[/quote]as i was reading that i was thinking they were making you jump through hoops, Montreal and immeditate surrondings speak english. i'm now very curious about the business dealings with Molson and if there was a way my new best freind Zim can get me free beer? [/quote]</P>

Hahaha... ever resourceful, BW.</P>

I doubt it. They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990. I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>

[/quote]Vacuums huh? any chance i can get you to come up here and give the Wife some lessons? just vacuum lessons though ok? [/quote]</P>

I can honestly brag that my equipment sucks. </P>

Lessons for the wife? Isn't there an App for that?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment??? [:|]
        [/quote]Excuse my Canadianess but what's a garden apartment?[/quote]

no problem...

unsure of what they are called back "home," but in Chicago, apartments that are on the floor "lower" than street level are called garden apartments.

often times a sly or savvy landlord will convert existing basement space into a apartment.

he'll have the plumbers install a shower and/or bath, install kitchen sinking, have the electricians wire up a few single and double gang boxes and blah, blah, blah

point is said apartment is called a garden apartment.

due to Chicago Fire of 19-some odd, by LAW, all Chicago Area apartments SHALL (MUST) have two doors/entrances by Fire Code.

now ask me how many "garden" apartments have 2 doors. [:S]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
          even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
          people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

*I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times.* I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,*where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting.* After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

[/quote]as i was reading that i was thinking they were making you jump through hoops, Montreal and immeditate surrondings speak english. i'm now very curious about the business dealings with Molson and if there was a way my new best freind Zim can get me free beer? [/quote]</P>

Hahaha... ever resourceful, BW.</P>

I doubt it.* They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990.* I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>

[/quote]Vacuums huh? any chance i can get you to come up here and give the Wife some lessons? just vacuum lessons though ok? [/quote]</P>

I can honestly brag that my equipment sucks. </P>

Lessons for the wife?* Isn't there an App for that?</P>[/quote]my equipment sucks to.. i'm assuming we're talking about vacuums here?

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly.* </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment???* [:|]
            [/quote]Excuse my Canadianess but what's a garden apartment?[/quote]

no problem...

unsure of what they are called back "home," but in Chicago, apartments that are on the floor "lower" than street level are called garden apartments.

often times a sly or savvy landlord will convert existing basement space into a apartment.

he'll have the plumbers install a shower and/or bath, install kitchen sinking, have the electricians wire up a few single and double gang boxes and blah, blah, blah

point is said apartment is called a garden apartment.

due to Chicago Fire of 19-some odd, by LAW, all Chicago Area apartments SHALL (MUST) have two doors/entrances by Fire Code.

now ask me how many "garden" apartments have 2 doors.** [:S]
            [/quote]gotcha, we just call them basement apartments, silly us lol

Comment

it's all in the name

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
                people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]
                Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
                  people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]
                  Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
                  and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
                  - the Debt to GDP ratio
                  -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
                  http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]

Comment

top right there is a time machine button
                    go back to 2000...it was counting down !!! Surplus !!! wtf GW Bush.....

Comment

what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote]

not grillin' but turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church

Happy Sunday all!!!

no "serious" talk today, need a break methinks.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me

[/quote]
                          Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
                          and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
                          - the Debt to GDP ratio
                          -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
                          http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]
                          [/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church>[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church&gt;[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?[/quote]

I'm working-class poor man, I got one of those pay as you go phones...real low budget-like.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church&gt;[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?[/quote]

I'm working-class poor man, I got one of those pay as you go phones...real low budget-like.
                                [/quote]you want my BlackBerry, just ignore the customers calling screaming at all hours of the night lol

Comment

Working...
                                X