Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]
    Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
    and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
    - the Debt to GDP ratio
    -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]
    [/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..[/quote]why depress people?
    its a fact of life. I'm amazed that we can see stuff like that in this day and age, crazy whats on the web
    but I didnt post to depress....or rub noses, I'm fully aware that as America goes Canada goes. Absolutely shocking what war in this age did to an economy though

just an aside...watched Jon Stewart few minutes ago and Hamad Karzi (sp?) Pres Afghanistan said if Pakistan was attacked - seemed to speaking about a US attack, said Afghanistan would fight with Pakistan.
    **** them, lets get all our troops home, let them all starve and kill each other for all I care - **** them

Comment

YEP

ARE YOU ****ING ****TING ME....
      <a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052894/Afghanistan-leader-Hamid-Karzai-Pakistan-war-US.html?ito=feeds-newsxml">
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052894/Afghanistan-leader-Hamid-Karzai-Pakistan-war-US.html?ito=feeds-newsxml</a>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
        even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
        people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote] Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen

- the Debt to GDP ratio

[/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..[/quote]why depress people?
        its a fact of life. I'm amazed that we can see stuff like that in this day and age, crazy whats on the web
        but I didnt post to depress....or rub noses, I'm fully aware that as America goes Canada goes. Absolutely shocking what war in this age did to an economy though

just an aside...watched Jon Stewart few minutes ago and Hamad Karzi (sp?) Pres Afghanistan said if Pakistan was attacked - seemed to speaking about a US attack, said Afghanistan would fight with Pakistan.
        **** them, lets get all our troops home, let them all starve and kill each other for all I care - **** them
        [/quote]</P>

Couldn't agree with you more, Ban. Those people ALL hate us. Why do we bother? It's all, bottom line, about Oil.... even if Afghanistan doesn't have any. </P>

</P>

Comment

eh zim, put all the vets that need a job to work on fixing the infrastructure.
          you know you're getting work done with soldiers on the job

Comment

I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too
            get the boys home, let them make our countries better if they need the work

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me

[/quote] Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen

- the Debt to GDP ratio

[/quote]?? wasnt refering to you Ban.. i was reffering to the big debt clock on the streets in New York.. imagine walking by that and having to see it everyday?

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too

[/quote]forgetbuilding bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </P>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </P>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]I know bridges falling down all the time in Quebec, time only tell if it starts happening here too

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </p>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </p>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</p>

</p>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry
                  get ones tied to the construction industry, we might get some **** done. at least the friendly deals actually give the citizen something too

*and Quebeccers are a strange breed, not a big fan of them

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </P>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </P>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</P>

</P>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry
                    get ones tied to the construction industry, we might get some **** done. at least the friendly deals actually give the citizen something too

[/quote] wouldnt trust one tied to construction either.. very high chance the mob is pushing his buttons..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]forgetbuiling bridges.. we may need the army just to fight the unions that want to build the bridgesin Quebec.. </p>

one poor lady had all her ribs broken by a construction boot.. </p>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10...n-union-fight/</p>

</p>[/quote]need to get rid of all these politicians that are tied to the oil industry

[/quote] wouldnt trust one tied to construction either.. very high chance the mob is pushing his buttons..[/quote]eventually the 1 % will get taxed...back-taxed I'd wager...use that money on reconstruction, it has to happen. Enough of spending so many tax dollars on all these foreign countries that just want to stab our backs first chance

Comment

definitely time to bring the troops home from Afghanistan.. been time for a very long time actually.... </P>

.. we may not get involved in every war (Veitnam/Iraq2) but wedo stay to clean up, provide healthcare for the wounded, offer our servicesfor trainingof police, special forces, politicsetc etc.. i'm very proud of that and we should continue doing.. </P>

whats the top 1%? money earners? </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

whats the top 1%? money earners? </p>[/quote]I think its going to define this century
                          the century where the belittled and overused say enough and stand up those getting everything for nothing, just sucking money out of everyone never giving ant back
                          be it a corrupt government or corrupt business practices that bankrupt governments, the people have had enough
                          why can Exxon Mobile make nearly $1B/week in profit the first quarter this year ...they were on pace for $47B profits for the year they said back then
                          why is just one company allowed to suck so much out of the economy? why dont the oil companies ever have to take a risk? always gets passed down to us, they never lose nowadays, I don't understand how its legal...and I think thats just one little part of a rebellion that is coming, hopefully my kids generation, not these morons down there now

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

whats the top 1%? money earners? </P>[/quote]I think its going to define this century
                            the century where the belittled and overused say enough and stand up those getting everything for nothing, just sucking money out of everyone never giving ant back
                            be it a corrupt government or corrupt business practices that bankrupt governments, the people have had enough
                            why can Exxon Mobile make nearly $1B/week in profit the first quarter this year ...they were on pace for $47B profits for the year they said back then
                            why is just one company allowed to suck so much out of the economy? why dont the oil companies ever have to take a risk? always gets passed down to us, they never lose nowadays, I don't understand how its legal...and I think thats just one little part of a rebellion that is coming, hopefully my kids generation

[/quote]not saying i agree with the way it is but i can see why it is? they have the leverage..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]I think its going to define this century
                              why is just one company allowed to suck so much out of the economy? why dont the oil companies ever have to take a risk? always gets passed down to us, they never lose nowadays, I don't understand how its legal...and I think thats just one little part of a rebellion that is coming, hopefully my kids generation

[/quote]not saying i agree with the way it is but i can see why it is? they have the leverage..[/quote]</P>

Ban, you make some excellent points. Using our vets to rebuild the infrastructure is a definite.need. These vets will go from putting their life on the line to joining the unemployment line. We have hundreds of bridges nationwide that are dangerously crumbling.</P>

One thing I will note, IMO... the mobs that typically run construction are people I trust more than our politicians. You might not know... it was the mob that built our Meadowlands, Giant Stadium... well before deadline, and well under budget. Plus, they got to give Jimmy Hoffa the finalburial spot he deserved... under the goal line...lol. They at least have a broader base of people they care about... their family, and extended families... whereas our politicians only care about themsleves. Heck, most of them even toss their wives in the gutter... you don't see that happeningwith mobsters. Mobsters ask you politely (well, at least at first) for your money. Politicians line their pockets with the wages of the elderly andour hardest working people.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]I think its going to define this century

[/quote]not saying i agree with the way it is but i can see why it is? they have the leverage..[/quote]</P>

Ban, you make some excellent points. Using our vets to rebuild the infrastructure is a definite.need. These vets will go from putting their life on the line to joining the unemployment line. We have hundreds of bridges nationwide that are dangerously crumbling.</P>

One thing I will note, IMO... the mobs that typically run construction are people I trust more than our politicians. You might not know... it was the mob that built our Meadowlands, Giant Stadium... well before deadline, and well under budget. Plus, they got to give Jimmy Hoffa the finalburial spot he deserved... under the goal line...lol. They at least have a broader base of people they care about... their family, and extended families... whereas our politicians only care about themsleves. Heck, most of them even toss their wives in the gutter... you don't see that happeningwith mobsters. Mobsters ask you politely (well, at least at first) for your money. Politicians line their pockets with the wages of the elderly andour hardest working people.</P>

</P>[/quote]i hear yah Zim, either way it stinks.. Hamilton, my city, had a huge fiasco over a new stadium for its football team (fyi Bans favourite team lol) budget came in around 145millionish in tax payers money, how much would that figure been if there wasnt politicians and "unions" skimming off the top..

Comment

Working...
                                X